Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you give some examples of D3 teams that play possession?
    On the women's side, the NESCAC schools tend to be a little bit more possession based at the D3 level (at least the ones that I've seen). Williams is especially possession oriented. The UAA schools(Chicago, Wash U, NYU, Brandies) tend to play a little more direct and physical. Best example of a D3 possession based team is Messiah in PA. They limit the other team's chance to have the ball. Very nice style to watch. Because of the liberal substitution policy in the NCAAs, both styles lead to a lot of winning for those teams.

Comment

Hahahahaha. The CFC 2002 team would absolutely beat SHU. So would the FSA 01's and the Oakwood 17's and 19's. Joke city.
      \

Prove it.

Comment

UCLA, yes. SHU, NO! All U16 and up at the big 3 would probably thrash them ... even FSA. Let's not get carried away here .... SHU is REALLY bad. There are probably other U16+ teams in the state that can play with or beat them.

Prove it.

Comment

Prove it.
          SHU would NEVER play down ..... they would lose even more face if they did.

Comment

SHU would NEVER play down ..... they would lose even more face if they did.
            D1 schools are no longer allowed to play club teams. That rule changed several years ago.

Comment

D1 schools are no longer allowed to play club teams. That rule changed several years ago.
              OW promised this to their academy teams last year ... haha .... but the OP seems to have been referring to playing schools in lower NCAA divisions.

Comment

OW promised this to their academy teams last year ... haha .... but the OP seems to have been referring to playing schools in lower NCAA divisions.
                Perfect. Ow gets to play mitchell college. That's productive for mitchell... yeah sure

Comment

MM and co. won’t play in state games with their CFC teams, fugedabout him ever doing it with his college team.

Comment

MM and co. won’t play in state games with their CFC teams, fugedabout him ever doing it with his college team.
                    They’re not allowed to play club teams as someone just posted.

Comment

It's amazing what parents are concerning themselves with and wasting their time over.

This thread is absolutely pathetic and I can't believe I just wasted my time reading and writing this.

Comment

It's amazing what parents are concerning themselves with and wasting their time over.

This thread is absolutely pathetic and I can't believe I just wasted my time reading and writing this.
                        So you felt compelled to publicly shame yourself. This site sure attracts the weird ones.

Comment

First time poster? Welcome to TS!

Comment

So you felt compelled to publicly shame yourself. This site sure attracts the weird ones.

Publically shaming myself on an anonymous message board.......yeah......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X