X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oc da u14

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my son is from Las Vegas plays Pravin DA 05 soon we will move to Orlando who is the right person in MV who could call or send an email to make a Try out
    OCDA@orlandocitysc.com

Comment

my son is from Las Vegas plays Pravin DA 05 soon we will move to Orlando who is the right person in MV who could call or send an email to make a Try out
      There is no Pravin DA in Vegas.

Comment

Oc

There is no Pravin DA in Vegas.
        Colorado

Comment

Oc

this mail it's from orlando city or MV

if you can explain to me what happened with the DA of OC or MV is the one that directs it now
          Thank

Comment

Oc da u14

this mail it's from orlando city or MV

if you can explain to me what happened with the DA of OC or MV is the one that directs it now
            Thank
            MV runs the Orlando City DA now, that email goes to MV coaching staff. The OC youth soccer club does not even have a link or connection to the OC DA side anymore.

Comment

Oc

MV runs the Orlando City DA now, that email goes to MV coaching staff. The OC youth soccer club does not even have a link or connection to the OC DA side anymore.
              Thank for everything

Comment

Camp ID

Hello since they are talking about this topic someone from Orlando could tell me if he has any Camp ID DA for the remainder of this year

Comment

Oc da u14

Hello since they are talking about this topic someone from Orlando could tell me if he has any Camp ID DA for the remainder of this year
                  I do not know that and they have not said anything about further ID camps or tryouts.

Comment

Da camp

I do not know that and they have not said anything about further ID camps or tryouts.
                    Ok thank

Comment

Oc da u14

This team hasn't won a game yet and honestly may not win a game all year! They used to be very good. What is the problem?
                      They need a top-notch goalie who isn't afraid of the ball but they never give kids from the outside a chance to try out. They discriminate to protect the precious kids they have instead of finding real talent. Best goalie in central Florida currently not on their roster, explain that.
                      You can't!!!

Comment

They need a top-notch goalie who isn't afraid of the ball but they never give kids from the outside a chance to try out. They discriminate to protect the precious kids they have instead of finding real talent. Best goalie in central Florida currently not on their roster, explain that.
                        You can't!!!
                        but with MV in command the same thing happens

Comment

You can't!!!
                          Where is this best goalie at now r9?

Comment

You can't!!!
                            How do the children find OC DA by scumting Camp id tryout?

Comment

This team hasn't won a game yet and honestly may not win a game all year! They used to be very good. What is the problem?
                              This age group in OC is the one where a lot of kids left from all teams at all levels. . At this age group is where there were lots of favoritism and friends of friends being pulled to the higher level teams. Not even their ecnl 05 team is good. A lot of people left for other clubs. Thet did not have much to choose from.

Comment

Oc

I imagine that next year make a new team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X