Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excellent post. Thank you for supporting the president’s plan to properly vet and slow down the approval process. Well done.
    It was an excellent post so you agree we should take action against Saudi Arabia then?
    A country of crime, promotes war and terrorist attacks against the United States. It’s not assumptions either, this is a fact based conclusion.
    Pansy Graham and many Republican leaders vetted their concerns so what is it with the FukTARTs, Fuktards and Degenerates of the Trump cult base?
    Is it that you’ll wait till Azzztward makes a decision to follow? That’s the problem with the Cult followers they have no brain to think for themselves.

Carry on.

Comment

It was an excellent post so you agree we should take action against Saudi Arabia then?
      A country of crime, promotes war and terrorist attacks against the United States. It’s not assumptions either, this is a fact based conclusion.
      Pansy Graham and many Republican leaders vetted their concerns so what is it with the FukTARTs, Fuktards and Degenerates of the Trump cult base?
      Is it that you’ll wait till Azzztward makes a decision to follow? That’s the problem with the Cult followers they have no brain to think for themselves.

Carry on.
      fine -i am willing to take you seriously when you disclose anything past Dem admins have done so we can follow their lead and when the clintons give back all the cash they took in from this bad saudi regime- I know you want to show us the way to righteousness so please lead on
      let me know when you get started so i can pay attention

Comment

fine -i am willing to take you seriously when you disclose anything past Dem admins have done so we can follow their lead and when the clintons give back all the cash they took in from this bad saudi regime- I know you want to show us the way to righteousness so please lead on
        let me know when you get started so i can pay attention
        Last night I heard a bunch of old farts chant ... Jack him off ! Jack him off!
        Were you in that bunch?

Ahh but the emails.... Clinton Clinton. Let’s go back to Clinton Clinton.

Comment

Were you in that bunch?

you must have felt good- finally the guys at the gay bar were chanting for you
          congrats they finally found your use- gets some Jergens , dry cracked skim
          n wont cut it now- up your game

Comment

Carry on.
            Trump wants that arms sale to line the pockets of his military industrial complex pals, who in turn help fund his candidacy. He's even making up absurd jobs number to try and justify it. His fan base is too stupid to realize that
            1) the Saudis can't be trusted
            2) he owes the Saudis hundreds of millions and desperately wants to build hotels and golf course there
            3) the sale does nothing to benefit them or the US
            4) those weapons will be used against us in a short while.

Comment

Were you in that bunch?

Remember the horror of Obama wearing a tax suit? Ah, the good old days

Comment

Remember the horror of Obama wearing a tax suit? Ah, the good old days
                oops tan suit

Comment

Trump wants that arms sale to line the pockets of his military industrial complex pals, who in turn help fund his candidacy. He's even making up absurd jobs number to try and justify it. His fan base is too stupid to realize that
                  2) he owes the Saudis hundreds of millions and desperately wants to build hotels and golf course there
                  so you want the US Govt to stop a 100s of million$$$ arms sale. put 1000s of workers out of work, take those $$$$ out of our economy all because a saudi national got killed? You want to hurt the relationship between two countries who have worked together for years to stem the influence of one of our biggest adversaries and also a leader in terrorism,Iran. the saudis also control 25% of the worlds oil supply which would do damage to the worlds economies never mind their role in mideast peace and their control over Yemeni terror groups that would then become a problem. again all because a Saudi national who was a supporter of Usama Bin Laden got killed
                  who knew the libs were way more nationalistic than the GOP
                  well really you just really want to do that damage to our economy and the world to hurt Trump, lets be honest

Comment

so you want the US Govt to stop a 100s of million$$$ arms sale. put 1000s of workers out of work, take those $$$$ out of our economy all because a saudi national got killed? You want to hurt the relationship between two countries who have worked together for years to stem the influence of one of our biggest adversaries and also a leader in terrorism,Iran. the saudis also control 25% of the worlds oil supply which would do damage to the worlds economies never mind their role in mideast peace and their control over Yemeni terror groups that would then become a problem. again all because a Saudi national who was a supporter of Usama Bin Laden got killed
                    who knew the libs were way more nationalistic than the GOP
                    well really you just really want to do that damage to our economy and the world to hurt Trump, lets be honest
                    Stop listening to Trump try and spin this is a necessary deal. It is not. They won't be out of work since the US will continue to buy billions of $ worth of unnecessary weapons for our own dusty, unused stockpiles. With the red-hot economy you cons keep raving about the few displaced workers can easily find other jobs right? We can also sell weapons to other countries, maybe better, ones that won't use them against us in the future. You know, allies? Just a thought. Pulling out of an arms sale won't damage our relationship with them - they can buy weapons from other countries and they need us to buy their oil as badly as we need the oil. They screwed up royally (no pun intended) and deserve what really will amount to a slap on the wrist. This will not crash the economy, not ours, not the world's. This deal didn't exist 18 months ago and the world will go on without it.

Comment

you must have felt good- finally the guys at the gay bar were chanting for you
                      congrats they finally found your use- gets some Jergens , dry cracked skim
                      n wont cut it now- up your game
                      Jack him off!!!Jack him off!!!

Seriously it was a bunch of old white farts cheering for Trump.

Comment

^^LMAO ^^ I really believe the one lone nut job posting on TS 24/7 r wants to Jack Trump off!

I
                        He’s definitely a nut job , the kind that has a blown up Trump doll in his basement.

Comment

Your right. Nationalize the defense companies in the us. They can only produce for America. No more sales to any foreign countries. Great idea by the democrats. Forget that Barry was the guy who signed off on operation fast and furious and those guns were used by cartels to kill American citizens as well as 150 Mexican citizens Then he personally crafted the cover up, invoked executive privilege after his ag....the great mr holder, became the first ag held in contempt, ever. Democrats have memories that are shorter than trumps Johnson.

Comment

Jack him off!!!Jack him off!!!

Seriously it was a bunch of old white farts cheering for Trump.
                            A bunch of Degenerates they are as they stand there looking up with their mouths open wide for a drop of clear Jizz cream or drops of yellow pizzz.

That lone wolf posting here like clockwork is the worst, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was jacking off every time Trump was on TV.

Comment

Fire the Liar

Dump the chump tRUMP

Comment

Fire the Liar

Dump the chump tRUMP
                                I feel sorry for you, I really do. You democrats have a thing for male junk. I understand wh6 though. I once banged a democrat broad.....dead 🐟!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X