Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I cant take it anymore. if the thread does not have girls or G in the title keep out. nobody gives a damn about girls soccer especially in every thread. you people keep trying to keep it relevant by mugging all of our posts. stop gumming up the boys threads with these insulting posts about girls soccer. the rest of us feel sorry for you having to sit and watch those games. we really do. its bad enough we have to endure 20 or so minutes before the boys take the fields at these tournaments.
So...do you have the link to the Girls Showcase or not?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I cant take it anymore. if the thread does not have girls or G in the title keep out. nobody gives a damn about girls soccer especially in every thread. you people keep trying to keep it relevant by mugging all of our posts. stop gumming up the boys threads with these insulting posts about girls soccer. the rest of us feel sorry for you having to sit and watch those games. we really do. its bad enough we have to endure 20 or so minutes before the boys take the fields at these tournaments.
Maybe nobody gives a crap about boys soccer. You should put a B or b in your thread titles. Do me s favor and put the toilet seat down when your done like s good little boy. 💋
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Your son is destined to be a loser cuck just like you.

Itís not too late to get him on the golf course, baseball field, football field, basketball court, lacrosse field, volleyball court, cheerleader gym, put put park, band room...pretty much any venue that will make him LESS of a Cuck than his current path.

Itís not to late...there can be abetted life for him.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Does it make you feel that bad to see all the d-1 coaches lining up to watch the girls play and you only get JUCO? Or is it that you feel so bad watching girls out perform what your son is capable of?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Does it make you feel that bad to see all the d-1 coaches lining up to watch the girls play and you only get JUCO? Or is it that you feel so bad watching girls out perform what your son is capable of?
Wrong. There are tons of D1 coaches there and my son is already getting offers from the kids of UF and FSU.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Your son is destined to be a loser cuck just like you.

Itís not too late to get him on the golf course, baseball field, football field, basketball court, lacrosse field, volleyball court, cheerleader gym, put put park, band room...pretty much any venue that will make him LESS of a Cuck than his current path.

Itís not to late...there can be abetted life for him.
Hey hey. Just put you crap in your little gay wagon and get off the sidelines so the real athletes can take the field.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Wrong. There are tons of D1 coaches there and my son is already getting offers from the kids of UF and FSU.
You are either a f**** retard or incompetent, your son is NOT getting offers from UF nor FSU because they donít have Menís programs. What a tool!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You are either a f**** retard or incompetent, your son is NOT getting offers from UF nor FSU because they donít have Menís programs. What a tool!
Really?

Hmmmmm.

Dude your such a fvcking incompetent tool that you canít even decipher an obviuos sarcastic troll. So much so that you pointed out the obviuos. Congrats on losing the internet today.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Especially since FSU doesnít have a menís team...nice try
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Especially since FSU doesnít have a menís team...nice try
Wow...did you even read the post above yours toolbag?

No self awareness.