Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Begs the question - why do they trophy hunt against b team competition???
You don't know what that means, do you?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Can you give us the mega millions and powerball winning numbers please?
Yes. We would like to know.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Prime will lose to all five of these teams
Weston has tied or lost to pines and sunrise multiple times

You can take encl/da and shove em up your a s s
Stop living i the past.

Team evolve as they age and play better better competition. Sorry you are stuck treading water and not developing.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Stop living i the past.

Team evolve as they age and play better better competition. Sorry you are stuck treading water and not developing.
Not living on the past. We are best team in florida. Lots of ODP players
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You disagree and then say that WP is SC favorite? Youíre a delusional WP parent.

You werenít a favorite last year and arenít this year either. Cape wasnít a top 15 team? They finished in top 8 in State Cup, and did same year before is Presidentsí Cup. Not sure what games you are talking about? Iím not even a Cape parent which is the funniest thing, and I donít even think they are that good either. I think this age group has a lot of mediocrity at the top.

Donít forget about teams not playing in FSPL, as well as other teams who let their ECNL girls play in SC. Weíll see how the rest of the season plays out, but youíll see some more surprises in FSPL by end of season. Iíll say it again, besides Lakeland, any team can win any weekend.
Like I said before, any team can beat one another besides of course Lakeland. You might add PBG to that list too.

Maybe now the Cape parents can chill out a little and enjoy their daughters games instead of trying to brag they are undefeated in FSPL. The thread got a lot quieter after WP and Cape lost WP tournament. Donít mistake this for bashing. Only saying what I said before. Long season. Expect surprise results as TBU ECNL and Weston DA are not in it anymore. State Cup is wide open for 5-10 teams.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Like I said before, any team can beat one another besides of course Lakeland. You might add PBG to that list too.

Maybe now the Cape parents can chill out a little and enjoy their daughters games instead of trying to brag they are undefeated in FSPL. The thread got a lot quieter after WP and Cape lost WP tournament. Donít mistake this for bashing. Only saying what I said before. Long season. Expect surprise results as TBU ECNL and Weston DA are not in it anymore. State Cup is wide open for 5-10 teams.
Agreed. Florida Rush should be included in this group too. Very good team. After seeing Cape Coral in person, I do not think they are a favorite to win state cup. Think they are in the top 10 though. Good team. Small team.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:

What the heck are you talking about???? WPU is clearly still the favorite. Our striker has been out all year. We are even with all these top teams right now. With her back, game over.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
What the heck are you talking about???? WPU is clearly still the favorite. Our striker has been out all year. We are even with all these top teams right now. With her back, game over.
Russian bot
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Russian bot
Too funny!!!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Youíre in 4th/5th place in FSPL. You lost 3-0 to Cape. You couldnít even win your own tournament.

You are even with them, yes. Not favorite though. There is no clear cut favorite to win State Cup this year like last year and year before with TBU.

Good luck at Disney.