Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really Paul? DA status? That is the funniest post on this thread yet. The club is full of a bunch of coaches that have never been able to stay at one place for very long. You will not be able to attract kids with what you have there nor will you be able to achieve DA status ever! The only thing DA about the club is DUMB ARSE people running it. How many players out of the entire club are playing with FC Prime? You know, the club that you aligned yourself with right after you got to CSU?
    I hear FC Prime is doing great......ha! ha! ha! CSU + FC Prime = Failure

Comment

I hear FC Prime is doing great......ha! ha! ha! CSU + FC Prime = Failure
      Still waiting for an answer on how many kids are playing for Prime due to this WONDERFUL relationship between the clubs.

Comment

Paul, did you actually compare CSU to the EPL? SMH! How is the culture changing? There are no teams playing in high level leagues or in high level tournaments in high divisions. Same old crap. West Pines tournament. Your website is a little outdated with missing photos of coaches, not bios and this from your current president.....You guys are really changing the culture.

A Message from the President

On behalf of the CSUFC Board of Directors and Soccer Operations, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty to Coral Springs United FC. We know you have a choice where your child plays soccer and your confidence in CSUFC is greatly appreciated. Much has occurred over the past few months and can be best summarized by the following Walt Disney quote, "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

The purpose of this letter is to inform our families of recent improvements and more importantly, share our vision of CSUFC's future.

Coaching

We recognize that the growth of a soccer player must start with the coach; therefore, we have worked extremely hard to provide qualified coaches for the 2016-2017 Season. CSUFC has retained a handful of coaches from the 2015-2016 Season while bringing 14 new coaches to the club. Many of the coaches have played at a professional level and most of the coaches played collegiately. Several of our coaches have coached at the college level. Providing coaches with this experience will enable all of our players to grow as individuals as well as a team. Please see the Coral Springs United Facebook page for bios of the CSUFC 2016-2017 Coaching Staff.

Jr. Academy

CSUFC Jr. Academy will provide age appropriate training focusing on the development of a player’s individual soccer skills from 4 through 11 years old. Players will be grouped by age and ability practicing twice a week in an environment that will focus on improving soccer skills. One new addition to the Jr. Academy for the upcoming season will be small sided "in-house" games providing Jr. Academy players the opportunity to use their newly learned soccer skills in a game.

This program will be broken into three sessions from August through May providing players the option to play the entire year or specific sessions.

Competitive U8

CSUFC is excited to offer a new program next season, the Competitive U8 Program. This is a year-long competitive program for players under 8 years old. Practice will take place twice a week with additional Club training opportunities available to players on their "off-nights". This team does not normally participate in regular league play since most of the local leagues do not offer a league option younger than U9. Regular "in-house" small sided games and "friendly matches" or scrimmages against other competitively placed teams from local clubs will be played when the opportunity to offer further development warrants it. This team will also participate in selected local tournaments.

Competitive U9-U19 Program

As with past years, CSUFC will offer the Competitive U9-U19 Program with training sessions two to three times a week and additional Club training available weeknights for those seeking more. New for the 2016-2017 Season will be the Competitive U16-U19 teams training only once a week beginning in October and returning to the "regular" practice schedule in February. This will allow this age group to focus on high school play during these months and resume regular CSUFC travel soccer activities in February.

Skills Training

Tony Prospect will return as our Technical Skills Trainer for our U8-U12 players and newly hired Pablo Narvaez will conduct Skills Training for our U13-U19 players.

Goalkeeper Training

CSUFC will offer Goalkeeper Training for those who want to learn the technical and tactical elements of the position under the guidance of a professional goalkeeper coach. These sessions will typically occur during the first 45 minutes of team training.

Speed and Agility Training

CSUFC is dedicated to provide the new Speed and Agility Training sessions for all of our teams to improve foot speed, acceleration, cutting, changing direction, reaction and quickness. These training sessions will generally occur twice a week so every player will have an opportunity to take part in their night off from Team Training.

Website

As many of you are aware, CSUFC completely overhauled the Club website. As with most endeavors of this caliber, it did not come without "hiccups"; however, we are committed to present the club with a modern, useful website that provides Club information and updates to our CSUFC families. Additionally, we encourage our families to submit photos during next season to post on our website, Facebook and Instagram sites in order to help create a strong internet presence throughout South Florida.

Community

Not only has CSU been active on the soccer scene, but our membership has embraced causes that benefit others such as the Susan G Komen Foundation – Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Sock Campaign. Last year, our boys and girls teams purchased pink socks to wear throughout October raising $750 to donate to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. We received club-wide participation in this worthy charitable cause and will continue to work toward giving back to our community as an ongoing part of our club’s philosophy.

The Future

Finally, our goal will always be fiscal responsibility by keeping the per player registration fee as low as possible balanced by the need for enhanced player improvement opportunities. Please know we have made significant investments in our coaching staff with the hiring of 14 new coaches, the addition of a speed and agility component and a goalkeeper training curriculum. While these improvements have resulted in a slight increase to our player registration fees, (still keeping our club fees lower than the average for the area), the resulting benefits to our competitive players are immeasurable.

As the late Will Rogers once said, "Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there". The CSUFC Board of Directors & Soccer Operations team is indeed focused on the future.

Regardless if you are a player, parent, sponsor, volunteer, referee, coach, staff member, or patron – THANK YOU! Without you, Coral Springs United FC would not be possible. I close with one final thought from Henry Ford, "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."

Thank You,

Danny Reigel

President

Coral Springs United F.C.
        The club is a joke and PG and DR are a laughingstock around South Florida. This just goes to show how dumb they are. PG wants to compare this club to the EPL while DR hasn’t been smart enough to change his President’s message in three years. The club hasn’t improved during that time and truthfully l there has been the same amount of turnover every single year with their DOC’s, coaches and players. They should just blow up the entire club and start over but none of the current regime is that smart to know how to do it. Parents that have stayed are doing it because they are either idiots or are doing it as a matter of convenience. Or, they stayed so that they can walk around at work saying my kid is the best player in a travel program. It may appear that way since they only play in Division 2 or Division 3 leagues and tournaments against other recreational teams.

Comment

The club is a joke and PG and DR are a laughingstock around South Florida. This just goes to show how dumb they are. PG wants to compare this club to the EPL while DR hasn’t been smart enough to change his President’s message in three years. The club hasn’t improved during that time and truthfully l there has been the same amount of turnover every single year with their DOC’s, coaches and players. They should just blow up the entire club and start over but none of the current regime is that smart to know how to do it. Parents that have stayed are doing it because they are either idiots or are doing it as a matter of convenience. Or, they stayed so that they can walk around at work saying my kid is the best player in a travel program. It may appear that way since they only play in Division 2 or Division 3 leagues and tournaments against other recreational teams.
          Let’s at least be a little truthful in our bashing. PG or none of the new coaches have compared this club to the EPL. If anything I’m tired of hearing him say how weak the players are because of no development. The fact they are playing D2 and D3 just proves that. Nobody is lying to us at least telling us how great the players are and putting us in D1 to get killed. They may all be idiots for all I know but I can say at least the coaching is much better than it has been.

Comment

It is a stagnant club. If you are content with your child remaining on a stagnant team and not going anywhere, then this is the club for you. If you are good with playing Division 2 or 3 then stay here. I pulled my kid this past season and went to a real club. They are now playing Division 1 and are getting real trainings and the level of the game has stepped up. They have improved drastically as a player. They are playing with other players that can actually play. It is night and day between the 2 clubs. Parents will stay out of convenience, but if you want to do what is best for your kid, then you need to go elsewhere. PG and DR definitely cannot do what other clubs can provide.

Comment

Let’s at least be a little truthful in our bashing. PG or none of the new coaches have compared this club to the EPL. If anything I’m tired of hearing him say how weak the players are because of no development. The fact they are playing D2 and D3 just proves that. Nobody is lying to us at least telling us how great the players are and putting us in D1 to get killed. They may all be idiots for all I know but I can say at least the coaching is much better than it has been.
              you must have missed this "reasoning"

gnorance is bliss...Bielsa is coaching on the championship so that he can get Leeds into the EPL..is he is poor coach? Those players are not EPL level yet..those guys just took over at CSU..You'll see a drastic change next year at tryouts. Players make the level, the coach pushes that level..in 3 months work form the inside the culture s already changing.

lmfao

Comment

gnorance is bliss...Bielsa is coaching on the championship so that he can get Leeds into the EPL..is he is poor coach? Those players are not EPL level yet..those guys just took over at CSU..You'll see a drastic change next year at tryouts. Players make the level, the coach pushes that level..in 3 months work form the inside the culture s already changing.

lmfao
                Girls U12 is going to the Disney Thanksgiving Tournament. All eyes on PG. Lets sit back and see what he can do.

Comment

Girls U12 is going to the Disney Thanksgiving Tournament. All eyes on PG. Lets sit back and see what he can do.
                  With 11 yo girls? LMAO.

1. See ball
                  2. Kick ball
                  3. Chase after ball
                  4. Have fun

Comment

lmfao
                    So..... because someone on an anonymous forum makes an analogy and references the EPL, that directly means PG and coaches at CSU think club is like an EPL club. I do see your “reasoning” and how you came to such an insightful conclusion. Stick to “Welcome to McDonald’s, how may I help you?”

Comment

So..... because someone on an anonymous forum makes an analogy and references the EPL, that directly means PG and coaches at CSU think club is like an EPL club. I do see your “reasoning” and how you came to such an insightful conclusion. Stick to “Welcome to McDonald’s, how may I help you?”
                      Yes.

This forum is the BEST source of soccer information. Posters here are truthful, respectful, and have no agendas.

It’s soccer nirvana basically.

Comment

And Paul and the board would have you believe that the club is full of happy meals

Comment

And Paul and the board would have you believe that the club is full of happy meals
                          Sooooo witty. Did it take you a while to come up with that spicy retort?

Comment

Sooooo witty. Did it take you a while to come up with that spicy retort?
                            It took me almost as long to get an answer on how many kids from CSU are playing with FC Prime since the "partnership." Oh, wait, that hasn't been answered yet.

Comment

It took me almost as long to get an answer on how many kids from CSU are playing with FC Prime since the "partnership." Oh, wait, that hasn't been answered yet.
                              With all these new threads of college commitments where are they from Coral Springs? When was the last time that this club had someone commit to a real school?

Comment

With all these new threads of college commitments where are they from Coral Springs? When was the last time that this club had someone commit to a real school?
                                Define real school , thanks in advance

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X