Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #311  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Waxed?

Boca's 05 arrogantly tried to challenge WFF 05's by fielding only 10 players and were beat 8-1. WFF 04 team won 4-1 with only 11 players and one played on one leg and the other with a broken arm. The WFF 19's were up 3-0 at haftime and headed back home so they could make homecoming and still only lost 5-3. WFF 17s tied, because that is their strategy this year, they are nice kids and they like to see everyone go home happy.
Why are the GDA rosters so thin. Because they are so Elite? 10 players and 11 players - must be very selective....
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Waxed?

Boca's 05 arrogantly tried to challenge WFF 05's by fielding only 10 players and were beat 8-1. WFF 04 team won 4-1 with only 11 players and one played on one leg and the other with a broken arm. The WFF 19's were up 3-0 at haftime and headed back home so they could make homecoming and still only lost 5-3. WFF 17s tied, because that is their strategy this year, they are nice kids and they like to see everyone go home happy.
Congratulations WFF, pat yourselves on the back!!
You guys happened to play the pnly organization less talented & more disorganized than your little double wide residing crew.
As a previous poster stated, anytime BU & WFF square off, it is battle of the worst GDA programs in the SE, maybe even the country.
When you bragging about beating the BU teams, you have hit rock bottom.
So raise up a glass of yellowtail fellow Flamers, we are officially not the worst GDA club in the country, only the second worst.
Keep grinding Flamers!!
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Congratulations WFF, pat yourselves on the back!!
You guys happened to play the pnly organization less talented & more disorganized than your little double wide residing crew.
As a previous poster stated, anytime BU & WFF square off, it is battle of the worst GDA programs in the SE, maybe even the country.
When you bragging about beating the BU teams, you have hit rock bottom.
So raise up a glass of yellowtail fellow Flamers, we are officially not the worst GDA club in the country, only the second worst.
Keep grinding Flamers!!
They work hard everyday to earn not being the worst in the SE GDA. They know they might be at the bottom of the DA standings. A little more work and they might be only the third worst, but they can take some consolation at least they are not as bad off as the other club in Tampa that is at the bottom of ECNL.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TBU is not the best club in Florida. WFF is the best club in Florida. We have GDA, everything else is rec soccer. WFF is dominating GDA, NPL and CDL.
Looking at this yrs record and last yrs record for your U19 doesnt equal success

Last yr- last place team in conference
GP-31
W-5
L-24
T-2
GF-39
GA-103

There are also girls on that roster that did not make the ECNL team

Also, one of your best players left to come to TBU

There are great players at all clubs but I think the whole ECNL GDA debate is a wash.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Looking at this yrs record and last yrs record for your U19 doesnt equal success

Last yr- last place team in conference
GP-31
W-5
L-24
T-2
GF-39
GA-103

There are also girls on that roster that did not make the ECNL team

Also, one of your best players left to come to TBU

There are great players at all clubs but I think the whole ECNL GDA debate is a wash.
This is a useless post unless you also post the similar lack of success of the TBU ECNL teams. Trying to push this false TBU narrative is ridiculous. The TBU ECNL teams are doing awful this year in every age group
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is a useless post unless you also post the similar lack of success of the TBU ECNL teams. Trying to push this false TBU narrative is ridiculous. The TBU ECNL teams are doing awful this year in every age group
That is true. The odd thing is although overall as club TBU had a losing record their first year in ECNL but that was before the DA. Now even with the more diluted ECNL they are actually doing worse. At their current pace TBU's combined record in ECNL over 3 years will be bellow .500 . Yet they still have parents on here bashing other clubs for their losing record.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That is true. The odd thing is although overall as club TBU had a losing record their first year in ECNL but that was before the DA. Now even with the more diluted ECNL they are actually doing worse. At their current pace TBU's combined record in ECNL over 3 years will be bellow .500 . Yet they still have parents on here bashing other clubs for their losing record.
Go TBU!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.