• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very whimpy.

Comment

Chewbacca plays soccer with the heads of his vanguished? I don't know

Comment

It's okay to be sensitive and caring and I don't care if soccer isn't aggressive or very tough I want my children to be loving caring people

Comment

Still.whimpy. Oregon soccer sux.

Comment

Mommy wins again! Woooohooo!

Comment

Really really

Comment

I dont get it? Your on a soccer blog hating on soccer? ***

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  I dont get it? Your on a soccer blog hating on soccer? ***
                  It's called "trolling".

Comment

When it comes to girls, soccer draws masculine, beastly of players. Can't be feminine so they play soccer. They are competitive and all but likely won't be getting married (to men). And that's ok. Not all girls need to have feminine qualities.
                    More testosterone = stronger & faster. The girls with more testosterone excel at soccer. Logical and nothing wrong with it. Up to half the players on most older teams are lesbians. Girls soccer is tough and they don’t flop like the boys.

Comment

Duh

More testosterone = stronger & faster. The girls with more testosterone excel at soccer. Logical and nothing wrong with it. Up to half the players on most older teams are lesbians. Girls soccer is tough and they don’t flop like the boys.
                      What an ignorant post....NO ONE WATCHES SOCCER AND IF THEY DO ITS DEFINITELY NOT GIRLS SOCCER...DUH.....HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. SILLY POSTER...TRICKS ARE FOR CHICKS

Comment

Soccer moms rule

Soccer moms are the best. https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifest...164527074.html

Comment

Logical and true. They never said anything about anyone watching soccer so not sure what the previous poster was talking about.

Comment

Funny, but why is it girl soccer players are so much tougher then guy soccer players?

Comment

Trump rules!!!

Funny, but why is it girl soccer players are so much tougher then guy soccer players?
                              Yeah, I think you spelled dumber wrong.

Comment

Bahahaha!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X