Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spiedie. But i'm a Suny Binghamton person. Delicious cubes of marinated meat. Delicious

- let that marinate
    - You only think you know
    so the only thing I got out of that is you like guys.
    I know what I know

Comment

Oakwood is Def the best 2006 girls team in the state, mostly due to their 2007 players. CT rush elite is likely second. CFC and FSA ecnl teams are both weak. CFC team needs to drop half their roster. So far they have been loyal to an Arsenal team that was never great to start with. Just not a very athletic team and they never win. Ginga and Yankee 2006 teams are right with that CFC team at this point. Odds are CFC will make wholesale changes at some point.
      Not sure its that clear. FSA 06 just beat Sky Blue NYSC this past weekend. OW 06 has gone 1-0-1 against same team.

Comment

Not sure its that clear. FSA 06 just beat Sky Blue NYSC this past weekend. OW 06 has gone 1-0-1 against same team.
        Just because the team looks like a bunch of transgenders doesn't mean they belong in the 06 Boys DA section.

Comment

and FSA 06 beat ow 06 in the fall

Comment

and FSA 06 beat ow 06 in the fall
            Huh...did the 07's play because I thought they were supposed to be awesome?

Comment

They sure did and put up a goose egg.

Comment

They sure did and put up a goose egg.
                By goose egg, do you mean sub or grinder??

Comment

By goose egg, do you mean sub or grinder??
                  Wedge

Comment

come out back behind the gym. i'll knock your block off valentine.

Comment

come out back behind the gym. i'll knock your block off valentine.
                      sounds good ex ginga dad now ow dad.

Comment

sounds like your wife moaning behind the snack stand at OW

Comment

sounds good ex ginga dad now ow dad.
                          I love playing ow. Bunch of parents myopically cheering their own kid. No sense of team. Parents stepping on eachother's heads. No thanks. Perfect place for sadam Hussein's kid to play

Comment

I love playing ow. Bunch of parents myopically cheering their own kid. No sense of team. Parents stepping on eachother's heads. No thanks. Perfect place for sadam Hussein's kid to play
                            CFC parents no better at games

Comment

Let’s be honest. CFC parents are the worst. They are the loudest of parents. Kick it!!!

Comment

Let’s be honest. CFC parents are the worst. They are the loudest of parents. Kick it!!!
                                And they play at a club that has fields they can’t use when it is dark outside, dumb dumbs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X