Rapinoe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All kinds of Atrocities in Venezuela, and yet we hear from the Squad it's really not that bad.

Obama bends over and grits his teeth for Iran, all due to "Peace".

Trump sees a threat, likely the biggest threat, and works to find a way to calm him the fvck down...

I forgot...how are we supposed to deal with foreign leaders who are azzholes?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Kim has done more than kill thousands .

Let’s let everyone see some details , shall we ?

I can see how the cons are on with the rapes given the ubiquity of same among their peeps must especially POTUS.

I’m surprised they are ok with the forced abortions ....unless they only have problems with white babies being aborted ....

But it’s shamelful how trump and the cons embrace Kim ...
      You aren't going to get NK to join the rest of the civilized world by only condemning him.

Comment

I looked up "Real President" and I don't see that. Where is that definition? Who decides it?

It's a serious question. Obama f's up, and if it's referenced you call it 'whataboutism'. But, you use it to your advantage when you want to. Either everything Trump does can be compared to Obama, or none of it is. You can't pick and choose.

Besides all that...comparing someone who's entire life has been outside politics to someone who's entire life has been inside politics is a waste of time.
        I can suggest a definition for “real” president ....

One who either :

1) wins popular vote

Or

2) at least wins electoral college without the benefit of already proven propaganda microtargeting by Russia

^^^ first draft

Let’s discuss because by ^^^^ criteria trump is the one president not real

Easy peasy

Comment

That’s why you aren’t a world leader.

What most would gladly do is weigh what concessions they could extract from trump to manipulate the relationship.

That’s how you deal with megalomaniacs
          Really? Because I see all kinds of articles about foreign governments snickering behind his back, laughing at him, going it alone vs. the US, etc.

Are you staying this isn't happening?

Comment

One who either :

1) wins popular vote

Or

2) at least wins electoral college without the benefit of already proven propaganda microtargeting by Russia

^^^ first draft

Easy peasy
            #1 is out, off the board, means nothing. So, not even worthy of discussing.

#2 so..."microtargeting". Are you saying there are simpletons out there who would've voted for Hypocrillary otherwise? I thought all the idiots were already on the Right? Are you saying there's some on the left, too? How many? Where were they? Do you reach across the aisle at these people and welcome them back now that they have been reprogrammed?

Comment

You aren't going to get NK to join the rest of the civilized world by only condemning him.
              His kissing his azz and fellating him publicly your advised way to go then? Because that’s what trump is doing ....

You know the pentagon shut down the return of “hero’s” remains

NK stopped cooperating

Idk . I liked it better when we juT three enough free food aid over the Dmz to keep them contained . Better than POTUS humiliating himself on world stage

He has looked far weaker than Kim

Comment

The current conflict is about European (jews) flooding into the area that Europe had also promised to give to the Arabs. It was NOT a religious fight to begin with as much as it was a wealthy European vs poor Arab conflict. And it started during WWI.
                Wrong. Modern day Israel was founded in 1949, and was done as a response to the holocaust. Up until then there was no incentive or international support for a jewish state and jews were spread throughout Europe and the Middle East.

I didn’t being religion into it, but Islam, Christianity and Judaism all view Jerusalem as a holy place, so it was bound to create religious issues when Israel was founded and Jerusalem was given to it.

Comment

#1 is out, off the board, means nothing. So, not even worthy of discussing.

#2 so..."microtargeting". Are you saying there are simpletons out there who would've voted for Hypocrillary otherwise? I thought all the idiots were already on the Right? Are you saying there's some on the left, too? How many? Where were they? Do you reach across the aisle at these people and welcome them back now that they have been reprogrammed?
                  Your changing the subject .

Excellent !

Comment

I looked up "Real President" and I don't see that. Where is that definition? Who decides it?

It's a serious question. Obama f's up, and if it's referenced you call it 'whataboutism'. But, you use it to your advantage when you want to. Either everything Trump does can be compared to Obama, or none of it is. You can't pick and choose.

Besides all that...comparing someone who's entire life has been outside politics to someone who's entire life has been inside politics is a waste of time.
                    Your thinking has unraveled enough. Stop embarrassing yourself.

So you really don't think there are some basic standards that Presidents should live up to? Are there not certain times when you feel a President should address the nation? Or reach out to heal?

So you're telling us Trump doesn't have time to make a real statement on the murder even though he has our country very entangled with Saudi Arabia, but yet he has time to tweet every weekend about all manner of things that are irrelevant?

Your all or nothing with Obama was inane. It's simply a matter of apples to apples. Knock yourself out.

Comment

Really? Because I see all kinds of articles about foreign governments snickering behind his back, laughing at him, going it alone vs. the US, etc.

Are you staying this isn't happening?
                      Where do you see those articles ? Same places you often decry as fake news ?

Can’t have it both ways little man

Comment

Who decided that? Your buddy MBS?

Sorry but washpo was his employer and published his journalism ....

So unless you are suggesting the washpo is a mouthpiece for the Muslim brotherhood (absurd) I’m aftaid we are back to POTUS needing to take a stand and defend the right to free press enshrined in that constitution ....

Just another example of him telling the world how weak America is on traditional values that used to attest to our greatness .....

We didn’t kiss the azz of murderous dictators like this

Shame . Shame on you cons
                        He worked for a number of outlets, not just the Post. And if you know anything about the news business, the publishers themselves allow a huge variety of opinions to be shared in their publications, it doesn't mean that the publisher itself has those views. The Post did publish pro-Muslim Brotherhood articles from Khashoggi but they also published anti-Muslim Brotherhood articles from other journalists.

Comment

His kissing his azz and fellating him publicly your advised way to go then? Because that’s what trump is doing ....

NK stopped cooperating

Idk . I liked it better when we juT three enough free food aid over the Dmz to keep them contained . Better than POTUS humiliating himself on world stage

Funny, swap that rant with Iran and you could be describing a remarkably similar scenario.

Oh, wait..."whataboutism"...

Comment

He worked for a number of outlets, not just the Post. And if you know anything about the news business, the publishers themselves allow a huge variety of opinions to be shared in their publications, but they like to call some "Opinion" and some "News" when they are all just opinions anyway, it doesn't mean that the publisher itself has those views but does ensure which get the most visibility and how they are presented. The Post did publish pro-Muslim Brotherhood articles from Khashoggi but they also published anti-Muslim Brotherhood articles from other journalists.

Agree

Comment

NK stopped cooperating

But they weren't contained. They started firing test rockets that were large enough to carry nuclear warheads and that had the range to reach half-way around the world.

Comment

One who either :

1) wins popular vote

Or

^^^ first draft

Easy peasy
                                That's pretty stupid, the only definition for "Real" President, would be for the candidate that wins the Electoral College. I don't always like the result, but that is how the U.S. President is chosen. Trump won the last vote from the Electoral College, so he is the "Real" President.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X