• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But those other clubs have a future.
    Thanks, just had another laugh.

Comment

Thanks, just had another laugh.
      Future??? What is the over/under on how long Fred stays involved with the Breakers? My bet the line is months, if not weeks, not years.

Comment

Future??? What is the over/under on how long Fred stays involved with the Breakers? My bet the line is months, if not weeks, not years.
        But the club is stronger than ever.

Comment

Interesting to note that this ridiculous thread was allowed to die for about 10 hours or so then it got kicked back up again by someone bashing CSU - looks like the group that got suspended by MAPLE for "something" really feels the need to deflect. Let it go - Coastal was suspended, just like other clubs before them and more clubs in the future. Take your medicine, apologize to your parents and accept the fact that it is what it is.
          I doubt that an apology is going to happen.

Comment

PT/ET have been cleared of any kind of cheating.

Neither are suspended from any coaching,

Very unlikely but wouldn't it be nice if all at CSU just went about the business of running their own club and let go of the bitterness.

I hope PT considers his legal options, there were some outrageous attacks and claims on this thread

Comment

Very unlikely but wouldn't it be nice if all at CSU just went about the business of running their own club and let go of the bitterness.

I hope PT considers his legal options, there were some outrageous attacks and claims on this thread
              I didn't realized that MAPLE worked weekends. Good for them, lets everyone mind their own business.

Comment

All of this crap about suspensions and the related character assassination has been awful. Hopefully folks will use better judgement in the future

Comment

PT / ET admitted mistakes.

The dialogue from CSU sounds 10 times worse now.

TD / GV / JD should be embarrassed, but of course they won't be.

Lets see if they can wait a full year before the next round of attacks!

Comment

Sort of like the rest of the soccer community has laughed at the both of them.
                    I am sure that FM is concerned with anonymous posters making comments about him. He has the most successful club in that part of the state and with the recent mergers and acquisitions on the girls and boys side it is game over in that area.

Comment

All this back and forth is silly. PT and ET must have done something to earn themselves a five game or five week suspension. Maple doesn't just willy nilly hand out unearned suspensions. For Pete's sake, they can barely hand out the earned suspensions.

Let it go. Accept your punishment. Learn and move on.

An earlier poster was right - do yourself a favor and let the thread age out.
                      Nice try----next time wait for a decision---

Comment

This thread was certainly started by someone at CSU. Can anyone there feel good about this thread? Can they explain why it is so important to them that they bring this stuff on here?

It was suggested that RR would bring some class to the new club. That doesn't seem likely at all.

Comment

This thread was certainly started by someone at CSU. Can anyone there feel good about this thread? Can they explain why it is so important to them that they bring this stuff on here?

It was suggested that RR would bring some class to the new club. That doesn't seem likely at all.
                          The silence is deafening!

What a contrast to a week ago. Just goes to show that 90% of the posts were probably from the same person.

I think that CU/CSU did more harm to themselves than they imagine. TD looks like a vicious, spiteful character and GV just looks like a clown.

I have no idea who JD is but covered in glory? Not really.....

Comment

FM

FM does not know his as. from his elbow. He made his name with a great player years ago and has lived off it since then....time to go away

QUOTE=Unregistered;1050599]I am sure that FM is concerned with anonymous posters making comments about him. He has the most successful club in that part of the state and with the recent mergers and acquisitions on the girls and boys side it is game over in that area.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Fm

Agree about FM. He was a kick and run coach when he had AC. His defense was weak but when Amy scored 3 herself it did not matter much...

FM does not know his as. from his elbow. He made his name with a great player years ago and has lived off it since then....time to go away

QUOTE=Unregistered;1050599]I am sure that FM is concerned with anonymous posters making comments about him. He has the most successful club in that part of the state and with the recent mergers and acquisitions on the girls and boys side it is game over in that area.
                              [/QUOTE]

Comment

QUOTE=Unregistered;1050599]I am sure that FM is concerned with anonymous posters making comments about him. He has the most successful club in that part of the state and with the recent mergers and acquisitions on the girls and boys side it is game over in that area.
                                [/QUOTE]

Which great player? There have been a bunch of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X