X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot abolishing ICE
    You also forgot that out border agents are Nazi’s who are running concentrations camps!

Comment

LOL, look at the post this is responding to. The trolls are arguing against each other now.
      I sincerely hope they are trolls. It's too depressing to contemplate fellow Americans being this freaking stupid.

Comment

I sincerely hope they are trolls. It's too depressing to contemplate fellow Americans being this freaking stupid.
        Talk about being stupid?
        I know that comprehension is a major issue in Florida schools these days but I will assist.
        The poster was agreeing with the original commenter and just adding their two cents.
        Problem solved, now u can restore your faith in Americans. Just keep away from the communists who are in favor of infanticide!

Comment

Talk about being stupid?
          I know that comprehension is a major issue in Florida schools these days but I will assist.
          The poster was agreeing with the original commenter and just adding their two cents.
          Problem solved, now u can restore your faith in Americans. Just keep away from the communists who are in favor of infanticide!
          No comment? I guess went back a reread and realized I was right! Your welcome!

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does, "priceless" poster -hold my beer
            Whatever point you're trying to make got lost or garbled in your Russian-to-English translator. Please ask one of your more English-savvy comrades to help you out.

Comment

Dear Comrade,
              Your previous handler was suddenly reassigned to a post in Siberia, so it is my duty as his supervisor to re-indoctrinate you. After the announcement that Robert Mueller would testify to Congress, all GRU propagandists were immediately instructed to stop using the "No collusion, no obstruction, total exoneration" narrative. Otherwise we will all look like delusional idiots after Mueller speaks the truth to the American people.

You new narrative should be along the lines of "there is nothing wrong with foreign interference in U.S. elections", "everybody does it", and "Hillary Clinton's emails". I expect to see you pivot to the new directive as soon as possible.

Also, you are directed to immediately attack anyone trying to connect Donald Trump to Jeffrey Epstein. Our kompromat against the U.S. president must be protected at all cost.

Yours truly,
              [name redacted]
              Senior Supervisor of Online Trolling
              Internet Research Agency
              St. Petersburg, Russia
              Obviously satire, but entertaining and accurate nonetheless.

Comment

Whatever point you're trying to make got lost or garbled in your Russian-to-English translator. Please ask one of your more English-savvy comrades to help you out.
                Dude, cmon now, I know you don't believe that we are Russians out there!
                Look, I know, you have been a Democrat all your life and support them like your favorite sports team good or bad but like I tell my father-in-law, dad, this is NOT JFK's party anymore. Now he is a staunch Democrat and I go through each item that the new Dems support and he doesn't believe me so we go to you tube (because the MSM conveniently don't report on these items) and he hears it straight from the horses mouth. I show him Antifa, the folks putting up the Mexican flags, All the Dems except 3 NOT voting for a child's right to live, etc., and he is flabbergasted! There is no policy in today's Democrat's party that he supports anymore. Its a shame, because I really think we need a two party system.
                There is nothing wrong with admitting your wrong, it takes a big person, heck, im not even a Republican. Is Trump presidential, heck no, but he loves this country and gets **** done! The economy is the best it has been in years and all types of folks are benefiting.
                So, please stop with the nonsense and really see the big picture, don't be coerced by friends, colleagues, etc.

Comment

Dude, cmon now, I know you don't believe that we are Russians out there!
                  Look, I know, you have been a Democrat all your life and support them like your favorite sports team good or bad but like I tell my father-in-law, dad, this is NOT JFK's party anymore. Now he is a staunch Democrat and I go through each item that the new Dems support and he doesn't believe me so we go to you tube (because the MSM conveniently don't report on these items) and he hears it straight from the horses mouth. I show him Antifa, the folks putting up the Mexican flags, All the Dems except 3 NOT voting for a child's right to live, etc., and he is flabbergasted! There is no policy in today's Democrat's party that he supports anymore. Its a shame, because I really think we need a two party system.
                  There is nothing wrong with admitting your wrong, it takes a big person, heck, im not even a Republican. Is Trump presidential, heck no, but he loves this country and gets **** done! The economy is the best it has been in years and all types of folks are benefiting.
                  So, please stop with the nonsense and really see the big picture, don't be coerced by friends, colleagues, etc.
                  Sorry, but all your talking points are right from the Russian propaganda playbook. You defend the removal of sanctions on Russian oligarchs, which benefit the oligarchs and not the US. You defend Trump's siding with Vladimir Putin over his own US intelligence community. You try to stir up left-vs-right animosity to sow discord, which is one of the stated goals of Russian propaganda as proven in the Mueller report.

If you're not a Russian troll, then you've been brainwashed by them. Along with 30% of America. Thankfully that's not enough to re-elect Trump in 2020.

Comment

Sorry, but all your talking points are right from the Russian propaganda playbook. You defend the removal of sanctions on Russian oligarchs, which benefit the oligarchs and not the US. You defend Trump's siding with Vladimir Putin over his own US intelligence community. You try to stir up left-vs-right animosity to sow discord, which is one of the stated goals of Russian propaganda as proven in the Mueller report.

If you're not a Russian troll, then you've been brainwashed by them. Along with 30% of America. Thankfully that's not enough to re-elect Trump in 2020.
                    Do you even have a clue what is going on in California due to liberal policies??
                    Folks can't even walk on the streets without picking up an illness due to the homeless excrement on the sidewalks! There is a rat infestation that folks are predicting will be the next plague but all you can say is Russia, Russia, Russia. The stupidity is just mind blowing which leaves me to one conclusion and that you are probably one of those stupid kids who a licking ice cream and putting it back on the shelf and was born after 2000 but I don't blame you, I blame your parents for not being around to teach you better! Im so done with this conversation!

Comment

Do you even have a clue what is going on in California due to liberal policies??
                      Folks can't even walk on the streets without picking up an illness due to the homeless excrement on the sidewalks! There is a rat infestation that folks are predicting will be the next plague but all you can say is Russia, Russia, Russia. The stupidity is just mind blowing which leaves me to one conclusion and that you are probably one of those stupid kids who a licking ice cream and putting it back on the shelf and was born after 2000 but I don't blame you, I blame your parents for not being around to teach you better! Im so done with this conversation!
                      Insults and liberal bashing. Right from the Russian Troll playbook. Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Insults and liberal bashing. Right from the Russian Troll playbook. Thanks for proving my point.
                        Sorry to burst your bubble but Russia didn’t make you an idiot!

Comment

No comment? I guess went back a reread and realized I was right! Your welcome!
                          Sorry sweet cheeks, I don't live on this board. I comprehend what is transpiring here quite well, but thank you for your input.

Comment

i dont know. i'd take a free apartment in san francisco if it was offered to me. i dont see any major problems in california except for wildfires and earthquakes.

Comment

i dont know. i'd take a free apartment in san francisco if it was offered to me. i dont see any major problems in california except for wildfires and earthquakes.
                              My work sends me to California (San Diego, Sacramento, and San Francisco) for a week every other month. The dystopian description you're replying to reads like someone who cannot tell the difference between a movie he has seen and reality. It's preposterous. I too would be fine moving to California. At least they don't have pythons in a swamp. ;-)

Comment

You stand accused of trying to stir up left-vs-right discord, and you respond by trying to stir up left-vs-right discord. LOL.

As if bashing liberal policies somehow defends the most corrupt and compromised administration in US history.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X