X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapinoe

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My logic is his rank duplicity and hatefulness. Anything to spite Obama is his motto.

Do you recall HIM criticizing Obama for playing golf and vowing that he would never do so? Did you get on Trump for criticizing Obama for playing golf? And now Trump has played 200% more than Obama at an enormous cost to the government.

Election night 2020 will be the most watched programming in human history. A battle to the death over what "America" means.
    obama was a multi-sport athlete...he played alot of golf and an avid basketball player as well. with his own court built in the white house. As a TRUMP supporter, i'm ok with the president (any president) taking time off...they deserve it...

Comment

So telling his biggest supporters are Republican men. Tells us a lot about their weakness and desperation as a class
      Such a racist, sexist comment.

Just drips with hypocrisy...

Comment

obama was a multi-sport athlete...he played alot of golf and an avid basketball player as well. with his own court built in the white house. As a TRUMP supporter, i'm ok with the president (any president) taking time off...they deserve it...
        Get ready for his retirement - he cant wait.

Comment

Deserving vacations is not the issue. One thing I will say for Trump is that he works hard. His stamina is remarkable. The point, though, was about his abject hypocrisy.

Comment

Such a racist, sexist comment.

Just drips with hypocrisy...
            Two kinds of Republican men supporting Trump....the blue collar, steroid abusing, racist Ford 150 and Dodge Ram guys....and the wealthy financial services crew who pray everyday that one of their kids won't ever come tell him that they are gay.

Comment

LOL. How much did DT just spend on a phony military exercise for the 4th of July? Do you have any clue how much he has spent and how much golf he has played?

A crime boss for a President. Yeah, God bless him!
              Nothing he has done comes close to Impeachment. The bar was set pretty high by the Framers. You can allege and opine all day long, but the ballot box is all that you will have to take him out of Office.

All the gossip, all the nonsense , it is just a smokescreen because the Dems and their MSM water carriers are totally frustrated by the success he has had with the economy, with Veterans , with the SCOTUS Appointments , with over 150 Judges who will be there with conservative values for life...

So all they have is the Bad Guy Trump. Je is mean, says bad things, Hurts peoples feelings. he;s a racist.

And by the way, would someone tell Kaeprnick, and Rapinoe that the first African American Soldier to be given the Medal of Honor , did so because he was killed carrying the American Flag into battle.
              History doesn't lie. Now don't some of you feel so foolish along with those teo ?

William Harvey Carney (February 29, 1840 – December 9, 1908) was an African American soldier during the American Civil War. Born as a slave, he was awarded the Medal of Honor in 1900 for his gallantry in saving the regimental colors (American Flag) during the Battle of Fort Wagner in 1863. Because his actions preceded those of other medal honorees, he is considered to be the first African American to be awarded the Medal of Honor.

Comment

Two kinds of Republican men supporting Trump....the blue collar, steroid abusing, racist Ford 150 and Dodge Ram guys....and the wealthy financial services crew who pray everyday that one of their kids won't ever come tell him that they are gay.
                You are such a bigot. I fit neither of the two stereotypes you just listed and fully support LGBTQ rights, and still support Trump.

Comment

You are such a bigot. I fit neither of the two stereotypes you just listed and fully support LGBTQ rights, and still support Trump.
                  Ditto. I actually love to see comments like what you replied to, as it's easy to direct them back onto the same people as a major reason why the lost.

You can't call people names and then ask for their vote second later.

Comment

I'm white color, never used steroids , I don't drive a pick up , and I am not " wealthy "
                    I have Gay people in my family. I have friends of color , Hispanic and African American.

The last person on earth I would vote for is a Democrat. The last one I voted for , and contributed to, was a drunk who assaulted his family members on multiple occasions and had to resign from his elected position.

Comment

White, yes, meant white collar

Comment

Ditto. I actually love to see comments like what you replied to, as it's easy to direct them back onto the same people as a major reason why the lost.

You can't call people names and then ask for their vote second later.
                        This is why DT will lose. Too offensive and has insulted too many voters.

Comment

This is why DT will lose. Too offensive and has insulted too many voters.
                          He's exactly how he was prior to the last election.

Comment

Rapinoe

I'm white color, never used steroids , I don't drive a pick up , and I am not " wealthy "
                            I have Gay people in my family. I have friends of color , Hispanic and African American.

The last person on earth I would vote for is a Democrat. The last one I voted for , and contributed to, was a drunk who assaulted his family members on multiple occasions and had to resign from his elected position.
                            i'm blue color, i have a truck, I have a RED Neck, i have great black and hispanic freinds i have made through my kids soccer career. i don't think i have any gay friends, its not a choice just have not met any (i don't get out much) i got no beef with anyone who is gay/lesb.....But TRUMP Supporter all the way!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's exactly how he was prior to the last election.
                              Except that his opponent was HRC.
                              No such hatred this time, unless Warren is the candidate.
                              If these are the choices, then I will not be voting for President.
                              I voted for neither last election...

Comment

i'm blue color, i have a truck, I have a RED Neck, i have great black and hispanic freinds i have made through my kids soccer career. i don't think i have any gay friends, its not a choice just have not met any (i don't get out much) i got no beef with anyone who is gay/lesb.....But TRUMP Supporter all the way!!!!!!!!
                                More racism and bigotry. Unbelievable

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X