Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are talking scholarships right? Class of 2021 scholarships are all gone. Go ahead and count just getting into program but you can do that at anytime. I thought the discussion was about something meaningful.
    can't be meaningful. you're in the discussion.

Comment

can't be meaningful. you're in the discussion.
      Great addition to the discussion. go back to where you came from please

Comment

We are talking scholarships right? Class of 2021 scholarships are all gone. Go ahead and count just getting into program but you can do that at anytime. I thought the discussion was about something meaningful.
        Not true.... Coaches change and kids change schools, which opens up money. Yes, it can be very good schools also. Maybe not power five, but everyone else might have money left.

Comment

Not true.... Coaches change and kids change schools, which opens up money. Yes, it can be very good schools also. Maybe not power five, but everyone else might have money left.
          Cracks me up when people on here talk about Power 5. How many CT kids go Power 5, not many at all. Those that do are committed early. So, everyone else “having money left” is what really matters for any uncommitted CT kids.

Comment

Cracks me up when people on here talk about Power 5. How many CT kids go Power 5, not many at all. Those that do are committed early. So, everyone else “having money left” is what really matters for any uncommitted CT kids.
            alot of power 5 school players coming out of OW!!! HAHA. give up HS to play GDA for MC at the older ages and where do you go? ECSU !!!!

Comment

alot of power 5 school players coming out of OW!!! HAHA. give up HS to play GDA for MC at the older ages and where do you go? ECSU !!!!
              that story is as about as old as the crust in your panties

Comment

Children must play i see. Grow up and use big boy words......or better yet, go outside and play some soccer to not over stress your brain.

Comment

Children must play i see. Grow up and use big boy words......or better yet, go outside and play some soccer to not over stress your brain.
                  fixed it for you:

that story is about as old as the crust in your depends

Comment

fixed it for you:

that story is about as old as the crust in your depends
                    The wit in here is sharp tooo-day! Or, at least half of it.

Comment

The wit in here is sharp tooo-day! Or, at least half of it.
                      does swamp arse mean anything to you

Comment

does swamp arse mean anything to you
                        No, other than to recommend you see your doctor.

Comment

No, other than to recommend you see your doctor.
                          I did, my dentist said that was normal

Comment

This is girls soccer. junior year is too late. scouting freshman and sophomore already.
                            You know nothing. There a very few 2021 commits at this time. Not sure if recruiting timeline changes imposed by NCAA or something else occurred but check out Top Drawer and see for yourself. The very best girls that receive full rides may be committed but not many more at this time

Comment

Mc has crust on his tactical game. Yawn. Go to oakwood and end up at endicott

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=endi...D05ES0wjrv2o2M

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X