Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    its funny mostly democraps here twisting words to suit there own pathetic, baseless arguments!!!!!!
    I just asked for clarification, I copied it exactly as written. I wasn't even involved in any of the previous posts and have no idea how the Barca training is as none of my kids have ever attended.

But you were ranting and posting nonsense. Any team, no matter how good, will feel the loss of top players leaving. It is ok to admit it. Players leave for many reasons and I doubt posters on TS know what the real reasons are and so what anyway? If the program is good players will come. If the Barca program is really good just ignore the BS on TS. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

I just asked for clarification, I copied it exactly as written. I wasn't even involved in any of the previous posts and have no idea how the Barca training is as none of my kids have ever attended.

But you were ranting and posting nonsense. Any team, no matter how good, will feel the loss of top players leaving. It is ok to admit it. Players leave for many reasons and I doubt posters on TS know what the real reasons are and so what anyway? If the program is good players will come. If the Barca program is really good just ignore the BS on TS. Haters gonna hate.
      whatever.....you are still a democrap :)

Comment

So you are saying players that don't play for Barca are better than the kids that are on the Barca team? Is this because the way they are trained and coached at Barca?
        What I am saying is now that BARCA has shown to be able to create competitive teams in such a short amount of time they are attracting players from DA teams and other good players from different leagues. No one ever claimed that BARCA after only two years had all the best players in the Tri-state area. No one can claim that. Therefore, most of the players that I know who have left will be easily replaced. It's a team sport and not one player leaving will change the teams dynamic.

Comment

What I am saying is now that BARCA has shown to be able to create competitive teams in such a short amount of time they are attracting players from DA teams and other good players from different leagues. No one ever claimed that BARCA after only two years had all the best players in the Tri-state area. No one can claim that. Therefore, most of the players that I know who have left will be easily replaced. It's a team sport and not one player leaving will change the teams dynamic.
          Boys 06 player cannot be replaced. Sorry. 75 goals of their 110 total
          Good luck to them

Comment

Boys 06 player cannot be replaced. Sorry. 75 goals of their 110 total
            Good luck to them
            06 player wasn't there the other day when his team beat the NJ Select team 9-1. They have plenty of players who can score.

Comment

I know this was mentioned a few pages back but other than the forward, three other top players left the 06 team?

Comment

I know this was mentioned a few pages back but other than the forward, three other top players left the 06 team?
                Ok so supposedly the forward, the second best scorer and a defender has left the 06 team and yet without those 3 players they were still able to beat a NJ Select team with DA players 9-1. BTW, the only player that is a guarantee not to return is the defender.

Comment

Ok so supposedly the forward, the second best scorer and a defender has left the 06 team and yet without those 3 players they were still able to beat a NJ Select team with DA players 9-1. BTW, the only player that is a guarantee not to return is the defender.
                  so those players wont travel to the national cup? it really wouldnt make sense for them to leave a club before they play a national tournament. It’ll make more sense to wait till after your final tournament to announce that your son is leaving

Comment

so those players wont travel to the national cup? it really wouldnt make sense for them to leave a club before they play a national tournament. It’ll make more sense to wait till after your final tournament to announce that your son is leaving
                    so much has been said about this phenom. where is he going?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      so much has been said about this phenom. Where is he going?
                      barca ny 2006 pro

Comment

barca ny 2006 pro
                        His country to play professional or NYCFC. #Truth

Comment

His country to play professional or NYCFC. #Truth
                          dumb comment. so he is not a US citizen? what are his initials?

Comment

dumb comment. so he is not a US citizen? what are his initials?
                            Dual citizen I think, but definitely a citizen of another country. And his initials are F U...

Comment

Dual citizen I think, but definitely a citizen of another country. And his initials are F U...
                              wow, ok i know him. thanks!

Comment

Some players leaving Barca for various reasons, the majority of which are players who were notified that they would no longer be on the top team next season and got there feelings hurt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X