Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another moron that doesn't know what he's talking about. So much jealousy when it comes to KK. We're still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Umm, no you're not.

Comment

Umm, no you're not.
      Liar, they are standing on the pinky toe

Comment

Umm, no you're not.
        Watch us, you fool!

Comment

Watch us, you fool!
          This thread is quiet. What happened with the 06 and 07 girls? They still around?? I heard they lost players on both teams. Anyone left?

Comment

This thread is quiet. What happened with the 06 and 07 girls? They still around?? I heard they lost players on both teams. Anyone left?
            Hands down, if you want your child to develop, and you live in Suffolk, the best place for your child is with KK. My kid trained with him from many years and I've seen how well he's developed kids. When your kid is 12 or 13 that's when its time to move on and pay the big bucks. Hate on it all you want- Kurt Kelley is the best trainer to bring up your child. Parents pulling their kids before age 12-13 are dumb.

Comment

Hands down, if you want your child to develop, and you live in Suffolk, the best place for your child is with KK. My kid trained with him from many years and I've seen how well he's developed kids. When your kid is 12 or 13 that's when its time to move on and pay the big bucks. Hate on it all you want- Kurt Kelley is the best trainer to bring up your child. Parents pulling their kids before age 12-13 are dumb.
              Who is hating?? A simple question of who was staying and who was going.

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

i heard the same...the only problem he has is that there is a big difference between being a good trainer and being a good business man....Trainers should train....business should be left to businessmen....but he is very good.

Comment

i heard the same...the only problem he has is that there is a big difference between being a good trainer and being a good business man....Trainers should train....business should be left to businessmen....but he is very good.
                  Well known fact is that Kurt had a close relationship with some of the founders at SUSA only to see those same people poach his players last year and this year. I guess there is no loyalty in business even if it involves children? I heard there was a susa trainer walking around beating his chest that his goal was to shut the lights off at KK. This trainer is a train wreck and we all wish KK would shut this trainers lights off, lol.

KK is top notch and I wish him the best. Great trainer and not cut throat like some of the others out there. Can still be successful while doing things the right way.

Comment

Well known fact is that Kurt had a close relationship with some of the founders at SUSA only to see those same people poach his players last year and this year. I guess there is no loyalty in business even if it involves children? I heard there was a susa trainer walking around beating his chest that his goal was to shut the lights off at KK. This trainer is a train wreck and we all wish KK would shut this trainers lights off, lol.

KK is top notch and I wish him the best. Great trainer and not cut throat like some of the others out there. Can still be successful while doing things the right way.
                    Yes he tells everyone that he is the only reason KK ever had success and he is going to steal all his players. Real class acts over at SUSA

Comment

Yes he tells everyone that he is the only reason KK ever had success and he is going to steal all his players. Real class acts over at SUSA
                      Its not Dan or whatever is his name that came from KK. His initials are NS. Someone or someones have posted about this guy recently. That's what made me think of hearing about this dbag bragging to parents his intentions. So glad we have boys as he is on the girls side for now. However we still see this guy and hear about him from other parents. Mostly its not very good stuff about him. If Susa cleaned house he would be one of the first to go but they probably keep him around to do some of the dirty work.

Crappy business KK should sell his business and do personal training. Couldn't pay me enough to work in Youth Sports on LI. Corrupt people on the business side and some hell raising parents. This situation will be the exact same story in 10 years and probably will count on one hand how many national players are produced with the current broken system.

Comment

Who is hating?? A simple question of who was staying and who was going.
                        Don't get your pants all twisted up, like you I was just making a statement. Take it or don't

Comment

There is NO ONE better on Long Island not just Suffolk. No better trainer or person! They all hate on him BUT he will be here long after they are gone.

Like it or not, that is the truth!

Comment

There is NO ONE better on Long Island not just Suffolk. No better trainer or person! They all hate on him BUT he will be here long after they are gone.

Like it or not, that is the truth!
                            At one point he was the best trainer but that is no longer the case. He is still a good person though.

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Don't get your pants all twisted up, like you I was just making a statement. Take it or don't
                              you mean panties!!!!!his panties are in a bunch!!!!! :)

Comment

Kurt is a solid trainer. Even better as a goalkeeper trainer. But is largely a lousy businessman who just lucked his way into forming one of the first for-profit trainer driven soccer programs in the area.

If not for the creation of NYCSL, he would have been at most what SUSA used to be, a training organization that handled some individual teams at various clubs. But he just happened to be getting some momentum with his training when NYCSL came to the area and let non-clubs compete in their leagues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X