Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CARRILLO best coach in FL

What a game by Weston 05 vs DA 04. Best coach in the state hands down! Good job coach!

You sir are an idiot.

Comment

I would like to know who on our team posted this. Stop this nonsense. It doesn’t do our team any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I would like to know who on our team posted this. Stop this nonsense. It doesn’t do our team any favors.
        Probably the same idiot that started the other thread as well. You have a good coach, good team but calm down.

Comment

I hear good things about him and he has put together a team that rivals the 2004da. It is what it is. But best coach is kinda a ****bird comment. Best team maybe. You give me a great team an I will win too.

Comment

Pollo tropical

What a game by Weston 05 vs DA 04. Best coach in the state hands down! Good job coach!
            Yea bro best coach from Pollo tropical

Comment

Hay

Carrillo is gay bro he have profiles Adam4adam.com

Comment

Open your mouth and take the coaches d1ck out of it.

Comment

He did it in Pines and now doing it again at Weston. Fun to watch, go on coach keep shutting up all the haters or wannabe coaches

Comment

He did it in Pines and now doing it again at Weston. Fun to watch, go on coach keep shutting up all the haters or wannabe coaches
                    Good coach bro but 05 weston is like being handed keys to a Ferrari. It will go fast. Weston can put together 2 academy teams from their 05 talent and each one would be top of table. VP needs to figure out what do with all talent before other academies start circling.

Comment

Yea bro best coach from Pollo tropical
                      Pollo Tropical is delicious so he must be good.

Comment

Good coach bro but 05 weston is like being handed keys to a Ferrari. It will go fast. Weston can put together 2 academy teams from their 05 talent and each one would be top of table. VP needs to figure out what do with all talent before other academies start circling.
                        OC DA beat them 2 times last year. I know that was last year but both teams have upgrade talent this year so it will be close and fun to watch.

Comment

Translation: please give more minutes to my kid!!!!

Comment

I hear good things about him and he has put together a team that rivals the 2004da. It is what it is. But best coach is kinda a ****bird comment. Best team maybe. You give me a great team an I will win too.
                            The weston 04 black beat the 05 da last weekend 6-2, utterly destroyed them, so how could the 05 da beat the 04 da?

Comment

The weston 04 black beat the 05 da last weekend 6-2, utterly destroyed them, so how could the 05 da beat the 04 da?
                              To explain: you played the bench. Starters rested after playing night before. Overall bench is not bad but as a group very undersized compared to 2004s. Plus they didn’t have a good outing overall and 3 goals were early Christmas gifts. Comprende ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X