Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecnl seattle playoff predictions

let the fun begin : predictions, standout performances from clubs and players and other nonsense

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    let the fun begin : predictions, standout performances from clubs and players and other nonsense
    I predict FSA will win it all in every age group.

Comment

Forget about girls youth soccer. There's real soccer going on in Russia.

Comment

Forget about girls youth soccer. There's real soccer going on in Russia.
        Yeah right. Except the American MEN choked and aren't actually playing in Russia.

Comment

Yeah right. Except the American MEN choked and aren't actually playing in Russia.
          Our soccer HEROES boycotted Russia, and rightly so.

We fans of the game can, however, support our second team, such as Mexico or England.

Regardless, this "little girls championship" is uninteresting and its timing horrid. ECNL girls? Who cares. How did Sweden do?

Comment

We fans of the game can, however, support our second team, such as Mexico or England.

Regardless, this "little girls championship" is uninteresting and its timing horrid. ECNL girls? Who cares. How did Sweden do?
            BULL****

You must watch MSNBC

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...010-story.html

Comment

Knock off your liberal snowflake #FakeNews. I watch Fox News because I'm a Patriot, as are the #USMNT.

Comment

U.S. men fail to qualify for World Cup for first time since 1986

Comment

U.S. men fail to qualify for World Cup for first time since 1986
                  It's actually a righteous boycott. #USMNT == Patriots!

Comment

Oh sure. Maybe they decided to "boycott" AFTER Trinidad and Tobago beat them 2-1 and officially knocked them out of the world cup qualifying lol

Comment

Oh sure. Maybe they decided to "boycott" AFTER Trinidad and Tobago beat them 2-1 and officially knocked them out of the world cup qualifying lol
                      Or, maybe our HEROES decided to let that game go so they didn't qualify, because they are patriots! USMNT uber alles!!

Comment

I agree. Across most age ranges, things look quite good for FSA.

Comment

I predict the FSA 02 team will win it all baby!! Wait...didn’t they only win 1 game this year...haha

Comment

Are you aware you can quote a prior post before replying? Maybe try that instead of randomly saying things out of context.

Comment

I predict the fields will not be finished until the ECNL championships are well over

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X