Worst coach at FSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played their NPL team he hasnt played either of their ECNL teams. I hope Vales top team can another clubs third team

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      He played their NPL team he hasnt played either of their ECNL teams. I hope Vales top team can another clubs third team
      There is a reason for this .... FSA ECNL doesnt play instate teams anymore because there is a high probability that several can beat them (every age). They let their NPL teams play in state and you see the results. Their ECNL teams are only moderately better.

Comment

There is a reason for this .... FSA ECNL doesnt play instate teams anymore because there is a high probability that several can beat them (every age). They let their NPL teams play in state and you see the results. Their ECNL teams are only moderately better.
        Not true at all. They play plenty of in state teams for friendly games. Obviously they only play CFC for league games.

Comment

FSA is barely winning - a few points ahead - and yeah it's early and U13 for CFC is an afterthought. As for winter? What's your point? They have an indoor facility and turf.
          The point is CFC 2008 ECNL needs the winter to get their act together. Remember, they are now united at U14, yet their results are worse than last year. Beat FSA ECNL easily last year and got embarrassed this year with not one goal against the perennial bottom feeders. Postponed Stars of MA game until spring to procrastinate the big L.

Comment

The point is CFC 2008 ECNL needs the winter to get their act together. Remember, they are now united at U14, yet their results are worse than last year. Beat FSA ECNL easily last year and got embarrassed this year with not one goal against the perennial bottom feeders. Postponed Stars of MA game until spring to procrastinate the big L.
            If you're not with the club then you have no idea why the game was postponed. They've had other teams that took time to gel + possibly pick up a few other players. They're 2.5 months in to a 5 year process. They might stay in the basement or do perfectly fine.

Comment

Holy Cow i just fell out of my chair..."sal cuisinart jr" too funny
              Love this, that guy is a weirdo, horribble coach, you should listen to the parents talk about him over there behind his back..most parents seem to hate him and just want to get through to the next disaster coach over there

Comment

Sal Jr D

Comment

i know who the best coach on the girls side is, STEVE DAVIS!!

Comment

And Brian Chandler is the best coach for FSA FC junior!!!

Comment

And Brian Chandler is the best coach for FSA FC junior!!!
                      BC is pretty awesome for sure.

Comment

The wost two coaches are probaly the 2 kids that work there, seems like a lot of parents are alwayas complaing about them

Comment

The wost two coaches are probaly the 2 kids that work there, seems like a lot of parents are alwayas complaing about them
                          Any specific complaints or concerns you can share? Real examples and facts please, not rumors from upset parents. I am very interested in knowing these information as possibly kids will be coached by them. Thx!

Comment

Any specific complaints or concerns you can share? Real examples and facts please, not rumors from upset parents. I am very interested in knowing these information as possibly kids will be coached by them. Thx!
                            They are both still sucking on mommys nipple. What experience do they have outside of FSA? none. Step out into the real world and work for someone besides mommy and daddy. See how that goes for them. Not much respect there at all.

Comment

FSA offering videos of the indoor games for family that can't make it to the complex - $5 per game. Thank$$$ F$A!!!

Comment

They are both still sucking on mommys nipple. What experience do they have outside of FSA? none. Step out into the real world and work for someone besides mommy and daddy. See how that goes for them. Not much respect there at all.
                                OK, I can see that. But it could be the reason they coach little kids where there is no real competition, like u7 or u8. In fact many on this forum will argue that kids don't need to play at premier club at this age at all, waste of money. And at older ages, when Ecnl starts, FSA got more experienced coaches. Seems fine to me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X