Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all ignored Hillary. What’s the difference. Trump didn’t sell uranium to Russia for backdoor millions or destroy evidence in a federal criminal investigation. We talk about Russia influencing the election yet the head of the DNC outed Hillary as the one who buried the Sanders campaign. There’s a reason they call her crooked Hillary yet you libtards purposely ignore her actions. She sold out our country for her own idvidual gain. You stuck your heads right up your ass and screamed nothing to see here. I couldn’t imagine that absolute snowflake meltdown if Trump did those things. Your hypocrisy is nauseating and the reason Trump is sitting where Hillary so desperately wishes she could be. Keep pedaling that narrative that Everyone who voted for Trump is stupid. See how that works out for you.
    Talk about stupid. Uranium deal has been debunked 1000 times, even by commentators at Faux news. Even if true - it's not - two wrongs don't make a right. Were you faux outraged when Dick Chaney made 100s of millions off the Iraq war?

Comment

We all ignored Hillary. What’s the difference. Trump didn’t sell uranium to Russia for backdoor millions or destroy evidence in a federal criminal investigation. We talk about Russia influencing the election yet the head of the DNC outed Hillary as the one who buried the Sanders campaign. There’s a reason they call her crooked Hillary yet you libtards purposely ignore her actions. She sold out our country for her own idvidual gain. You stuck your heads right up your ass and screamed nothing to see here. I couldn’t imagine that absolute snowflake meltdown if Trump did those things. Your hypocrisy is nauseating and the reason Trump is sitting where Hillary so desperately wishes she could be. Keep pedaling that narrative that Everyone who voted for Trump is stupid. See how that works out for you.
      What hypocrisy? If there were evidence of any criminal wrongdoing by Hillary I would stand right beside you with my "Lock Her Up" sign. But there's no evidence so far, just alt-right conspiracy theories and propaganda.

No more whataboutisms. Kindly explain why you continue to defend a president who demonstrates loyalty to a sworn enemy of the United States of America.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309117]What hypocrisy? If there were evidence of any criminal wrongdoing by Hillary I would stand right beside you with my "Lock Her Up" sign. But there's no evidence so far, just alt-right conspiracy theories and propaganda.

No more whataboutisms. Kindly explain why you continue to defend a president who demonstrates loyalty to a sworn enemy of the United States of

Hell, she destroyed all the evidence. Just think how big your triggered tantrum would have been if Trump smashed phones, deleted thousands of emails, and wiped servers clean. Hmm what was she hiding. Trump can’t wipe his ass without your critique yet you’re good with her destroying evidence. And you question hypocrisy? You too are a special kind of stupid.

Oh and just asked the Sanders camp whose interference had the most devastating effect on their failed campaign. You can expect that foreign adversaries work hard to interfere and alter elections but when it comes from inside the Hillary Camp it’s downright scary. There was a large Bernie movement before the election and she alone destroyed it. All this confirmed by the DNC. Unlike the Russians who “swayed” voters, Hillary took away one of your choices for her gain. Kimdly explain why you continue to defend a 2 time presidential loser who demonstrates loyalty to only herself.

Comment

Hillary is done and this is today and you can’t defend Trump today unless you believe in a president who was given clear evidence before inauguration that Russia interfered with elections and chose to sweep it under the carpet firing everyone in his path that knew to cover up that Russia had anything to do with it. Does it mean he is conspiring to mislead us all? Why did he have something to do with Russia helping him win?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309144]
            Hell, she destroyed all the evidence. Just think how big your triggered tantrum would have been if Trump smashed phones, deleted thousands of emails, and wiped servers clean. Hmm what was she hiding. Trump can’t wipe his ass without your critique yet you’re good with her destroying evidence. And you question hypocrisy? You too are a special kind of stupid.

Oh and just asked the Sanders camp whose interference had the most devastating effect on their failed campaign. You can expect that foreign adversaries work hard to interfere and alter elections but when it comes from inside the Hillary Camp it’s downright scary. There was a large Bernie movement before the election and she alone destroyed it. All this confirmed by the DNC. Unlike the Russians who “swayed” voters, Hillary took away one of your choices for her gain. Kimdly explain why you continue to defend a 2 time presidential loser who demonstrates loyalty to only herself.
            You stand accused of responding with Hillary whataboutisms instead of answering the question, and you defend yourself by . . . . . . spouting more whataboutisms.

You just outed yourself as a Russian Troll. No patriotic American would defend such treasonous behavior by the president of the United States. Your mission has failed, comrade.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309144]
              What hypocrisy? If there were evidence of any criminal wrongdoing by Hillary I would stand right beside you with my "Lock Her Up" sign. But there's no evidence so far, just alt-right conspiracy theories and propaganda.

No more whataboutisms. Kindly explain why you continue to defend a president who demonstrates loyalty to a sworn enemy of the United States of

Hillary is not the President.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309157]

Thank God!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309153]

You stand accused of responding with Hillary whataboutisms instead of answering the question, and you defend yourself by . . . . . . spouting more whataboutisms.

You just outed yourself as a Russian Troll. No patriotic American would defend such treasonous behavior by the president of the United States. Your mission has failed, comrade.
                  Wrong again. I answered your question yesterday and when I turn it around and ask you the same all I get is Libtard rhetoric. Weak!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309168]

Wrong again. I answered your question yesterday and when I turn it around and ask you the same all I get is Libtard rhetoric. Weak!
                    Your God-King is a traitor. You are not a true American. Go suck Putin's d**k, you commmie bastard.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309157]

You don't get it. No one voted for Trump. They held their nose and voted against a failed criminal who wanted to continue failed policies. Your muh whatabout isn't going to change the fact that you're doubling down on offering the worse choice.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309175]

Your God-King is a traitor. You are not a true American. Go suck Putin's d**k, you commmie bastard.
                        Triggered Alert! It was only a matter of time before the breakdown and tantrum. They always resort to Russia and name calling.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309196]

Triggered Alert! It was only a matter of time before the breakdown and tantrum. They always resort to Russia and name calling.
                          But her emails!
                          Benghazi!
                          Uranium!
                          Lock her up!

Who resorts to old chants and whataboutisms more often? The GOP, hands down.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309201]

But her emails!
                            Benghazi!
                            Uranium!
                            Lock her up!

Who resorts to old chants and whataboutisms more often? The GOP, hands down.
                            Glad you ask. The answer is simple. Just look at the 40 anti Trump threads on a soccer blog created by triggered snowflakes like yourself crying about “whataboutisms” and old Libtard chants! That will tell you who does it more often! Just own it

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309175]

I wanna apologize. This has gone too far and I can see you’re upset. Why don’t you put on some Yanni, make yourself a nice warm GMO free latte, put on your most comfortable pile-free onesie, grab your fluffy blanky and cherry flavored binky, go to your safe space, layout your yoga mat, take some slow cleansing breaths, then snuggle with your service ferret. I think that would really help. Signed, concerned Trump supporter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2309212]

Glad you ask. The answer is simple. Just look at the 40 anti Trump threads on a soccer blog created by triggered snowflakes like yourself crying about “whataboutisms” and old Libtard chants! That will tell you who does it more often! Just own it
                                The good thing is that the old racist white guys are on their way out. You voted for Trump because of his hatred for minorities, not becuase of his policies (which suck, how's that 1.5 trillion dollar deficit from his first budget gonna make america great again?)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X