Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how many of those new DA players at the HS level were made aware of the additional players that will be joining their team and taking their spot after HS soccer ends..
    None.

Comment

I’ll tell you one thing, some of the players currently at BS have no business playing academy level soccer. One of the dads reportedly brought his son there for a free training session and to get him a glimpse of field time with DA players and 2 days later he was OFFERED A SPOT. Said player is joining from a travel team. A travel team. Travel.

Amazing stuff right there ...

Comment

Who cares? Not many HS players join after the HS season (a couple?). Unless you mean prep school players...
        Where were you last season. BS added several public highschool school players. They needed to do this to get out of the basement.

Look for a repeat this year. With tier system coming pressure for results will be even stronger.

If your kid is not a super stud on your team hope he get as much game as possible in the fall.

Comment

Where were you last season. BS added several public highschool school players. They needed to do this to get out of the basement.

Look for a repeat this year. With tier system coming pressure for results will be even stronger.

If your kid is not a super stud on your team hope he get as much game as possible in the fall.
          Yes they added a lot this year, and it didn't really help improve performance either.

Comment

Who cares? Not many HS players join after the HS season (a couple?). Unless you mean prep school players...
            They had three or more Public HS players join after high school season

Comment

They had three or more Public HS players join after high school season
              I think there 7 kids altogether across three teams

Comment

I think there 7 kids altogether across three teams
                Yeah that makes sense ... It was a lot

I wonder how many will be back for a full season.

Comment

I’ll tell you one thing, some of the players currently at BS have no business playing academy level soccer. One of the dads reportedly brought his son there for a free training session and to get him a glimpse of field time with DA players and 2 days later he was OFFERED A SPOT. Said player is joining from a travel team. A travel team. Travel.

This is absolutely true. Replacements for those who left are not nearly proper level.

Comment

This is absolutely true. Replacements for those who left are not nearly proper level.
                    Daddy's income is surely at the proper level.

Comment

Yeah that makes sense ... It was a lot

I wonder how many will be back for a full season.
                      The original point was made that they added so many public school kids last year after HS and that they would take PT. My point was they only added a couple (I should have qualified it and said a couple per age). They added 6-7 across 3 teams. No big deal.

Comment

What age are you referring to? If it’s their young “academy teams”, moving from travel isn’t a big deal at u12.

Comment

Took your kid's spot, that's too bad :-(

Comment

Took your kid's spot, that's too bad :-(
                            BS isn't cutting anyone. They can't afford to be picky

Comment

When us their facility going to be ready? The DA expects everyone to have their own fields and not be renting.

Comment

When us their facility going to be ready? The DA expects everyone to have their own fields and not be renting.
                                Never

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X