Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Soccer League

Does anyone know of any summer soccer leagues? I'm looking for a way for my high school daughter to keep her foot on the ball after taking the spring off for track and field.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know of any summer soccer leagues? I'm looking for a way for my high school daughter to keep her foot on the ball after taking the spring off for track and field.
    And we needed the second sentence why?

Comment

summerleague.org

It's underway, but they do have a high school division.

Comment

Wow, and your snark was so necessary, too. Not the OP, but gender, age, level of play all in that second sentence. Either provide some real information, or move on.

OP, not sure where you are in NH, but Seacoast has a summer league with high school play at their Amesbury location. I think mostly full established teams enter, rather than individuals and the league pooling them together, but you could check if the league could put you on a list in case a team needs an extra player. Kids are traveling all over, doing camps, etc all summer, so it's likely someone could use a player.

Comment

Wow, and your snark was so necessary, too. Not the OP, but gender, age, level of play all in that second sentence. Either provide some real information, or move on.
          The NH thread used to be much more pleasant. Not as much activity as the other states, but the communications were more cordial.

That's changed a lot in the last few months.

Comment

Why? Because...
            #1 you would know the age I was inquiring about is high school
            #2 it's a girl
            #3 She didn't play on a spring team

Your comment was necessary because? Go crawl back under your bridge!

Comment

OP, not sure where you are in NH, but Seacoast has a summer league with high school play at their Amesbury location. I think mostly full established teams enter, rather than individuals and the league pooling them together, but you could check if the league could put you on a list in case a team needs an extra player. Kids are traveling all over, doing camps, etc all summer, so it's likely someone could use a player.
              Thank you!

Comment

summerleague.org

It's underway, but they do have a high school division.
                Will look into it. Thanks

Comment

What an odd comment. Obviously the OP was providing context so that an appropriate recommendation could be made.

I think posters from other states like to come to this board to spread their misery.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X