Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching all week, but there is nothing in the newspaper about how CB is doing this first week at Elon! Come on, we are all dying to know. I'm sure she outdid everyone else on the team and has the poor goalkeepers crying during practice she is making them look so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I've been watching all week, but there is nothing in the newspaper about how CB is doing this first week at Elon! Come on, we are all dying to know. I'm sure she outdid everyone else on the team and has the poor goalkeepers crying during practice she is making them look so bad.
      Elon has played 2 games and she hasn't stepped on the field yet. Coach has managed to get 20+ players in per game.

Comment

c brinkman suffered an mcl injury in june. she missed the first 3 games but rehab-ed well and got her first minutes this past weekend. she had an assist in the last 3-1 victory over coastal carolina. Elon is 3-1. their only loss was 2-1 to #15 Virginia Tech. have any other palm harbor grads made the stat sheets at their respective colleges? that was one great team!

Comment

Go directly to the school's website, most colleges always post articles about games.

Comment

You are pathetic, honestly. The poor girl is graduated and done with this high school crap. Leave her alone and focus and your own children who are probably miserable with a parent like you.

Comment

"Miss Elon" had 40 goals.. while Boston College girl had..17?? big difference. CB Scored many game winning goals and without both of those girls on the squad, PHU would not be state champions. Maybe they both deserve it, but SPT goes by goals. Period. Even though all you Brinkman haters think Elon is some rinky dink school, maybe you should look at the academics and use your brains to think why she chose Elon. Maybe she would like to see the field instead of riding the bench at UF or some other big named school? Stop picking on innocent teenage girls and let them decide their fate without you bashing everything they do! Goodbye high school trash talk

Agree with you on leaving these teens names off this forum, but I am not sure why you would even bring up the goal reference, goals scored in HS soccer have very little to do with anything in college, there are plenty of players who have scored absurd numbers of HS soccer goals (as in 80-90 in one season) and can't even sniff the field in a good college soccer program.

Comment

Working...
              X