X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sodium vs Keizer Hotsshots

Or Rush 95 vs Fc Ptld Platinum

They are in the semi games, so I pick Sodium and Or Rush in the Final. There are 5 teams from Bend in the Semis. 4 from Or. Rush and 1 from Bend United, which next season will be one club.

Comment

Comment

I was talking about both years. Last year they were called Deschutes Magic 95. But I couldn't remember how far they got. So we are one club now I'll have to pick Oregon Rush 95. Most of all just want a fare good game who ever plays.

Comment

Shu's Daddy- how is field 5, the grass high with all the rain over there?

Comment

Comment

I think it not fare that one is on truff and the other on grass.

Comment

Comment

Ireland vs Sunderland are playing on field 2 and that is the truff field.

Comment

Hey folks, sorry I've taken so long to post, been pretty busy. Small Town is correct, Sodium vs Keizer Hotshots & OR Rush vs FC Ptld Platinum in the semi's.
                    I will also agree that the OregonLive site is getting a little to opinionated for me. I like to talk about the games/teams/tournaments and leave the politics to someone else.
                    I respect Small Towns opinion because it looks like you are a Bend fan and voting for OR Rush, don't get me wrong, they are an outstanding team and gave us (Sodium) fits all year! I will say though that during league play FC Ptld Platinum played them very tough. I think FC might be under rated. We beat them in PK's in the quarters but, in my opinion, they are a much improved club.
                    As so far as last year (U11), I don't recall where OR Rush ended up. Sodium beat LOSC Extreme in the final (PK's!).
                    Keep up the great work and I'll try to post a little more often. If anyone is interested, I host a blog for the Sodium team at www.united-sodium.************. Please don't feel any obligation to visit, I just do it for fun and am in no way promoting anything. Thanks.

Comment

I forgot to mention, best of luck this weekend to all the State Cup teams! This is going to be a pretty awesome weekend for soccer.

Good luck all and remember to post the results so we can revel in each others victories!

Comment

SodiumFan- my daughter plays for Storm, we played you in the Spring League. Bend United and Oregon Rush will be one club starting in May. I see your game is at 1 pm should be nice day for soccer games we play at 7 pm. Good Luck!

Comment

Best of luck to you! Wow, combining those clubs is going to make for some powerhouse teams!
                          I noticed you guys were talking about fields in earlier, are you talking about playing at THPRD fields? (Tualatin Hills Park & Rec)

Comment

Yes, on field 5. Last year the grass fields were bad they had clumps of grass in it eveyrwhere. I know your girl plays there are they better this year.

Comment

I was there last night. They are grooming them and they look a lot better than last year.

What time is your game?

Comment

7 PM against FC Will Possession.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X