Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The guy isn’t even in South FL yet and you guys are starting this BS🙁🙁
      What bs?

Just facts.

Comment

What bs?

Just facts.
        Facts are he is responsible for at least 5 players in national team camps from U14 to U16. He is brutally honest and he is solid in his knowledge of soccer. He is directly responsible for the latest wave of talent at Tophat. He can recruit with the best of them in Atlanta. Did I mention he was brutally honest? Those girls who play for him better bring their thickest skin.

Comment

So Weston is cleaning house huh? And this is the guy chosen to bring out the broom.

Comment

Facts are he is responsible for at least 5 players in national team camps from U14 to U16. He is brutally honest and he is solid in his knowledge of soccer. He is directly responsible for the latest wave of talent at Tophat. He can recruit with the best of them in Atlanta. Did I mention he was brutally honest? Those girls who play for him better bring their thickest skin.
            This is his third and final season at NTH. You say he is responsible for 5 girls from NTH to make it to national team camp. So since they are a part of the camp now, he solely got them there in two soccer seasons. That is amazing and probably an accomplishment that will never ever be repeated by anyone....everyone must take their kindness d their now! Because if he is able to do that in two seasons he can help any kid! Can he provide Beach front property in Colorado for me too! Smh 🤦*♂️

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2286075]This is his third and final season at NTH. You say he is responsible for 5 girls from NTH to make it to national team camp. So since they are a part of the camp now, he solely got them there in two soccer seasons. That is amazing and probably an accomplishment that will never ever be repeated by anyone....everyone must take their kindness d their now! Because if he is able to do that in two seasons he can help any kid! Can he provide Beach front property in Colorado for me too! Smh 🤦*♂️[/QUOTE

The question about who this person is was asked and I am just offering insight from someone who thought JS was just a loud mouth SOB. I have seen his work first hand and I can honestly say he is a great coach. You can make all the sarcastic remarks you want but I can tell you that a lot college coaches value his opinion, and yes he has had that much success in a short period of time. BTY, he has been at Tophat for 2 plus seasons and that is another interesting story itself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X