• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this Jerome dude?

Any horror stories from the trolls ?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any horror stories from the trolls ?
    He was Morris Day's assistant in the group "The Time" back in the 90's. He was good in Purple Rain.

Comment

Jerome is brother to the King of Pop

Comment

Hall of fame running back for the Rams and Steelers.

Comment

The savior of south Florida soccer sent to us by the soccer gods from tophat.

Comment

The savior of south Florida soccer sent to us by the soccer gods from tophat.
            http://www.nth-tophat.com/Default.aspx?tabid=330209

Comment

He was Morris Day's assistant in the group "The Time" back in the 90's. He was good in Purple Rain.
              OMG thanks for the memory!!!!!!

Comment

He is great

His Internet search reveals extensive business experience and success.

I wonder if he will cave in to team managers and parents!!!

Weston is the land of BJs and side deals. Weston Board should be fired bro.. outta here.

Comment

Weston Sunrise will not happen

I thought so.

Weston will not deliver to Sunrise what they have already promised. As usual another small club will hit the dust soon.

Teams will be split within Weston to share talent and coaches will scramble to win few games here and there

Comment

He is great

His Internet search reveals extensive business experience and success.

I wonder if he will cave in to team managers and parents!!!

Weston is the land of BJs and side deals. Weston Board should be fired bro.. outta here.
                    I just went to the NTH link. He appears to claim a lot of the success that Tophat has achieved over the last 10 years. The website says he has only been at tophat for 2 seasons and he coaches the 04's! Are the 04's their premier team with the National team players on it? HMMMMMM

Comment

I just went to the NTH link. He appears to claim a lot of the success that Tophat has achieved over the last 10 years. The website says he has only been at tophat for 2 seasons and he coaches the 04's! Are the 04's their premier team with the National team players on it? HMMMMMM
                      No previous DOC experience either ?

Comment

The 04 team is very good. But, all there teams are very good. There are two 04 players in the current u14 gnt camp. One played both u14 and u15. One played u15.

Comment

No previous DOC experience either ?
                          He is a nobody without any previous success to match his big ego. I built Tophat he claims but only been there 2 minutes lol

Comment

The 04 team is very good. But, all there teams are very good. There are two 04 players in the current u14 gnt camp. One played both u14 and u15. One played u15.
                            Ok, Didn’t Weston have two young players in national team camp? One left last year and one is still there. So what is the point?

Comment

Ok, Didn’t Weston have two young players in national team camp? One left last year and one is still there. So what is the point?
                              The guy isn’t even in South FL yet and you guys are starting this BS🙁🙁

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X