Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard it was some FESA Mom who videoed the game and kept defending a bad call and badgered the Armada parents about it until she was told to shut up. Funny how that works.
    Yeah, funny that someone would make an a#@ of themselves then complain that parents were mean to her. You can't make this up.

Comment

Nope, I know that team and they had the same 12 players for both games. 2 players were injured on the bench. I also heard that the videoing mom got confrontive which is why it’s always best to ignore the other side’s commentary and talk amongst yourselves.
      I recorded both games and there were 4 new girls on the field. Also when they did roster check 4 girls that didn't play that morning were there for the championship game.
      Last edited by FISHINCHIC34; 05-23-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINCHIC34 View Post
        I recorded both games and there were 4 new girls on the field. Also when they did roster check 4 girls that didn't play that morning were there for the championship game.
        I know this team, they have 15 players, three are out with injuries. Only 12 to play and all 12 played in both games but in different positions. And as the alleged instigator of the sideline nastiness, why do you care? It’s kindof a meaningless tournament which GSA won. Move along.

Comment

I know this team, they have 15 players, three are out with injuries. Only 12 to play and all 12 played in both games but in different positions. And as the alleged instigator of the sideline nastiness, why do you care? It’s kindof a meaningless tournament which GSA won. Move along.
          Well for a meaningless tournament they were quick to to complain about the calls and wanted to watch the replays that I recorded?! As far as the nastiness we walked to the end of the field to watch my daughter who was the striker and we were told to get to our own side of the field. My husband said we were down their to watch our daughter and the old man said I don't give a god damn who your watching go to your side of the field! That's classy for a kids soccer game! I guess every team has a bad seed. ✌🏻Until next season...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X