Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, destroyed by 2 teams that I know of as young as U15.
    Destroyed? Nah... You coming to COBA will be destroyed or I mean toyed with..... lil man

Comment

Old guys, yes BUT they'd beat half the pros boxing today (mainly club). Cyborg would beat up most men... MEN! Your analogies are as simple as your brain and knowledge. I challenged YOU!
      I assume with your arrogance that you were a cocky little guy that has an inferior complex.
      How's your pimped out Benz to hide your lil guy ego?
      How about this.... Come over to COBA (Charter Oak Boxing Academy) and ask for one of the girls who plays soccer at Trinity and then we can spar a little bit... Any of us will be glad to help out. Hope to see you soon... lil man with a BIG mouth.
      You are changing the terms of the original posts (it was not about me or any particular man vs any particular woman) ... it was about women vs men in sports:

Post 17: "There are only a small handful of sports where women play at a level that's comparable to men and soccer is unquestionably not one of them."

I replied in post 18: "It's all relative, and women's sports can not be compared to men's sports anywhere, ever .... and no, I do not consider curling a sport. Sorry, there are no true sports where athletic wares are involved where women can compete with men."

In Post 20, you replied: "Go up and interrupt a conversation that Rhonda Rousey and Chris Cyborg are having and tell them your theory.
      Try playing a game of 1v1, 1 on 1 against Alex Morgan and Briana Stewart.

Let me know how that works out for you champ?"

You still lose and if i was 10 years younger, i would take the challenge against Rousey or Cyborg in MMA. They are each about 140 lbs! They simply dont have the strength of a man (and I do respect that they are professional fighters). Sorry, I would lock her up and throw her around like a rag doll until i jumped on top of her and pounded her face into a bloody mess. Neither would be strong enough to get me off of her as they could to a woman of similar weight. Don't make crazy, wild assertions .... fighting off a 135 lb woman is not the same as fighting off a 200+ lb man .... it's just not. I know I will take a bunch of crap for this on TS, but I wrestled in HS and college and know how to fight ... its the same as Alex morgan vs a D3 freshman boy ..... they just aren't built to stand up well to men (not all men, some are small and totally unathletic, but i am not that). Dont get your panties in a bunch about this, it isn't a big deal, it's just life. Very few species have the female as physically dominant over the male .... it does happen, but, on average, not in humans.

Comment

You are changing the terms of the original posts (it was not about me or any particular man vs any particular woman) ... it was about women vs men in sports:

Post 17: "There are only a small handful of sports where women play at a level that's comparable to men and soccer is unquestionably not one of them."

I replied in post 18: "It's all relative, and women's sports can not be compared to men's sports anywhere, ever .... and no, I do not consider curling a sport. Sorry, there are no true sports where athletic wares are involved where women can compete with men."

In Post 20, you replied: "Go up and interrupt a conversation that Rhonda Rousey and Chris Cyborg are having and tell them your theory.
        Try playing a game of 1v1, 1 on 1 against Alex Morgan and Briana Stewart.

Let me know how that works out for you champ?"

You still lose and if i was 10 years younger, i would take the challenge against Rousey or Cyborg in MMA. They are each about 140 lbs! They simply dont have the strength of a man (and I do respect that they are professional fighters). Sorry, I would lock her up and throw her around like a rag doll until i jumped on top of her and pounded her face into a bloody mess. Neither would be strong enough to get me off of her as they could to a woman of similar weight. Don't make crazy, wild assertions .... fighting off a 135 lb woman is not the same as fighting off a 200+ lb man .... it's just not. I know I will take a bunch of crap for this on TS, but I wrestled in HS and college and know how to fight ... its the same as Alex morgan vs a D3 freshman boy ..... they just aren't built to stand up well to men (not all men, some are small and totally unathletic, but i am not that). Dont get your panties in a bunch about this, it isn't a big deal, it's just life. Very few species have the female as physically dominant over the male .... it does happen, but, on average, not in humans.
        There you go again with a slap to women and girls with the " Don't get my panties in a bunch"! You are a real classy guy. I pray hard that you don't raise a daughter, BUT I pray harder that you take your out of shape hs wrestling (because we know you didn't wrestle in college or you'd only mention that) down to COBA and "Lets wrestle" and spar together. Ill tap you out in under a minute. PLEASE! Pretty PLEASE!

Ask for the Trinity girls
        I'll be the one to introduce myself, sir

Ball or BALLS are in your court, SIR!

Comment

UT-OH 10 years younger Dad.

I triple dog dare you to visit Hartford. I kinda agree with the young lady that does MMA/boxing, that weight will have nothing to do with a sparring session. It's not a street fight. She may let you be the aggressive one to take you to a tap out.

-wanna watch guy

Comment

UT-OH 10 years younger Dad.

I triple dog dare you to visit Hartford. I kinda agree with the young lady that does MMA/boxing, that weight will have nothing to do with a sparring session. It's not a street fight. She may let you be the aggressive one to take you to a tap out.

-wanna watch guy
            Firstly... not sure how this got to combat sports. Secondly perhaps you can make an exception for the greatest female MMA fighter of all time. However, she is a freak of nature who practices her craft at a level few human beings on earth can imagine. You can't extrapolate and generalize about all female athletes based on a once in a lifetime unicorn. Thirdly, even if you did put her against the 250 pound (if he says he's 200, he's likely fatter) ex-HS wanna be... one punch that makes contact with her head and she is out cold (or worse). This isn't even a man vs. woman thing... it's a physics thing. No amount of skill, talent, practice will prevent her head from being pulverized if tubby manages to make contact with just one solid punch.

OP was specifically talking soccer and wild irrelevant examples aside, women play an inferior game to men - whether it's u12 or NWSL or the National Team. People who outside the US who have grown up watching men play cannot tolerate the women's game in the same way someone who has watched the NFL cannot tolerate Canadian Football.

Comment

Firstly... not sure how this got to combat sports. Secondly perhaps you can make an exception for the greatest female MMA fighter of all time. However, she is a freak of nature who practices her craft at a level few human beings on earth can imagine. You can't extrapolate and generalize about all female athletes based on a once in a lifetime unicorn. Thirdly, even if you did put her against the 250 pound (if he says he's 200, he's likely fatter) ex-HS wanna be... one punch that makes contact with her head and she is out cold (or worse). This isn't even a man vs. woman thing... it's a physics thing. No amount of skill, talent, practice will prevent her head from being pulverized if tubby manages to make contact with just one solid punch.

OP was specifically talking soccer and wild irrelevant examples aside, women play an inferior game to men - whether it's u12 or NWSL or the National Team. People who outside the US who have grown up watching men play cannot tolerate the women's game in the same way someone who has watched the NFL cannot tolerate Canadian Football.
              I guess you didn't show up in Hartford. There's many men 200-250lbs that throw a punch that couldn't break a plane of glass, Mr Physics. The kid threw out a challenge and you backed out.
              It's ok to talk and run in your neighborhood.

Comment

There you go again with a slap to women and girls with the " Don't get my panties in a bunch"! You are a real classy guy. I pray hard that you don't raise a daughter, BUT I pray harder that you take your out of shape hs wrestling (because we know you didn't wrestle in college or you'd only mention that) down to COBA and "Lets wrestle" and spar together. Ill tap you out in under a minute. PLEASE! Pretty PLEASE!

Ask for the Trinity girls
                I'll be the one to introduce myself, sir

Ball or BALLS are in your court, SIR!
                Hey sugar, thanks for the offer, but I am good. It's a match that I could not gain anything from. If I punched your lights out in a single shot, people would say "but she is only a girl" because everyone but you knows that men are just superior to women physically, on average. Is your MMA training part of your Pilates class? Are you a Pilates student or a big, bad girl instructor. Hitting the heavy bag as part of your little dance class doesn't make you a fighter peanut. It's no big deal, it is just the way it is. As manly as you may be, you just can't compete and you never will. Sorry that you do not have a penis .... sounds like you want one and may be a candidate for the switch, but it still won't make you a man and your gender-confliction will continue even if they do attach a sausage to you. I am praying that you can find peace with testosterone injections and forego the painful changeover process. Keep smack-talking though honey .... it's a great step in becoming a man .... but still not!

Comment

Hey sugar, thanks for the offer, but I am good. It's a match that I could not gain anything from. If I punched your lights out in a single shot, people would say "but she is only a girl" because everyone but you knows that men are just superior to women physically, on average. Is your MMA training part of your Pilates class? Are you a Pilates student or a big, bad girl instructor. Hitting the heavy bag as part of your little dance class doesn't make you a fighter peanut. It's no big deal, it is just the way it is. As manly as you may be, you just can't compete and you never will. Sorry that you do not have a penis .... sounds like you want one and may be a candidate for the switch, but it still won't make you a man and your gender-confliction will continue even if they do attach a sausage to you. I am praying that you can find peace with testosterone injections and forego the painful changeover process. Keep smack-talking though honey .... it's a great step in becoming a man .... but still not!
                  Not only still a pig, but a coward on top of that. No sir, It's not pilates class and I've sparred more REAL men in the last month than all your "so called" or hs wrestling career. You're one of those guys that can only "1 punch"?...... Is it because you're out of shape and can only have stamina for about 15-20 seconds....I'd bet a cool couple bucks on that. YOU are a coward and YOU know that I'll tap you out and embarrass your macho pride. Mr Trash Talker

-Trinity

Comment

Not only still a pig, but a coward on top of that. No sir, It's not pilates class and I've sparred more REAL men in the last month than all your "so called" or hs wrestling career. You're one of those guys that can only "1 punch"?...... Is it because you're out of shape and can only have stamina for about 15-20 seconds....I'd bet a cool couple bucks on that. YOU are a coward and YOU know that I'll tap you out and embarrass your macho pride. Mr Trash Talker

-Trinity
                    Only 1 punch because I wouldn't need anymore sweety. Sure you did baby doll. {{Pat on the ass}}

Comment

-Trinity
                      Settle down and go back into the kitchen. Get your frustration out by making nice brisket. Hopefully while wearing a nice skimpy outfit.

Comment

Settle down and go back into the kitchen. Get your frustration out by making nice brisket. Hopefully while wearing a nice skimpy outfit.
                        Ok pencil dick. You cant cook in the kitchen or anywhere else obviously.

Comment

I didn't write ^^^^^^

Just so you know:
                          81 Pope Park Highway
                          Hartford

7:00 pm tonight I'll be training.
                          There's your invitation with address

-Sweety

Comment

I didn't write ^^^^^^

Just so you know:
                            81 Pope Park Highway
                            Hartford

-Sweety
                            Fixed it...

Just so you know:
                            81 Pope Park Highway
                            Hartford

-Red Charger Guy

Comment

I didn't write ^^^^^^

Just so you know:
                              81 Pope Park Highway
                              Hartford

-Sweety
                              81 Pope Park Highway? The brothel in Hartford? No thanks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X