Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tryout Week is at hand: Who is considering switching Clubs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lots of problems at fsa complex. Parking is third on the list, but is still a HUGE issue. Sad.
    oh yes forgot about the closet parking mo

Comment

Dude you're a one hit wonder (per your wife) always with smart ass remarks to legit questions. Let it go, your kid sucks
      ^^^ how smart is this guy. he's at FSA. sucker

Comment

^^^ how smart is this guy. he's at FSA. sucker
        and quite the sucker your wife is

Comment

Ahh, Yoda makes his appearance, he does. I love your grammatical parcing in regards to the wife statement. Such a strong and eloquent come back. I'm sure that poor fellow is crying in his tea right now, he'll never recover and I bet you feel so powerful, probably lording over your caravan Park like a kin, hear me roar!!! Oh, so smart, you are.

Comment

I took you more than a day to come up with that response dumb arse?

Comment

Oh, such a witty come back, we all wish we were as smart as you and so slicing in your remarks. There's no recovery from that, I'm mortally wounded. No one can compete with such use of language. Ouch.

Dumbass. Wow. That's really the best you could come up with. We, collectively, are so proud of you. Dumbass. I would never even have thought to put those words together, dumb and ass and then to key it into your little googleboxmachine you rely upon for confidence. Hmmm, dumbass. Wow. That stings.

I'll go cry now.

Comment

Oh, such a witty come back, we all wish we were as smart as you and so slicing in your remarks. There's no recovery from that, I'm mortally wounded. No one can compete with such use of language. Ouch.

Dumbass. Wow. That's really the best you could come up with. We, collectively, are so proud of you. Dumbass. I would never even have thought to put those words together, dumb and ass and then to key it into your little googleboxmachine you rely upon for confidence. Hmmm, dumbass. Wow. That stings.

I'll go cry now.
                you two should get a room now, the appropriate courting period is now over and have at each other in whatever manner you see fit
                your constant flirting is making us sick

Comment

you two should get a room now, the appropriate courting period is now over and have at each other in whatever manner you see fit
                  your constant flirting is making us sick
                  I’ve been known to shut people up by cramming my monster cock down throats

Comment

Does anyone know CFC costs this year for ecnl and npl girls (seriously)
                    Trying to make a decision

Comment

I’ve been known to shut people up by cramming my monster cock down throats
                      i overheard your boyfriend telling his girlfriends (sic) that he only tell you you have a monster cock to make you happy,its not really true thats why he has a black guy on the side
                      your boyfriend is such a nice little guy

Comment

i overheard your boyfriend telling his girlfriends (sic) that he only tell you you have a monster cock to make you happy,its not really true thats why he has a black guy on the side
                        your boyfriend is such a nice little guy
                        Read your post out load in front of a few uneducated people so that you and they can realize how much of a tard you are

Comment

Read your post out load in front of a few uneducated people so that you and they can realize how much of a tard you are
                          that means i have to go find male soccer players and i dont hang out with those types

Comment

that means i have to go find male soccer players and i dont hang out with those types
                            Please already, just come out of the closet, don’t wait until your 70 like your dad did

Comment

Hey, get a room guy, your wife just left my room down at the opi, sorry could not get back to you quicker, just finished up. I'm tired and I got this weird rash from her, you should get checked out. See creative twist on the "let's devolve into taking shots (haha double entandre there) at each other's wives". Not usually my tact but you decided to mention rooms, so there's a sedgeway (no not the type you ride...). So fun. I can do this all day.

You too, now that you want to roll and insert (haha) yourself for no good reason, can't you come up with something flipping better, it's always the same old memes here, so sad, you lack any creativity whatsoever, but u felt it necessary to add your bland, weak, non-sequitur remarks. Love them. So go back to your little office and try really hard to come up with something, anything, with some creativity. So boring, go get a room, come on, that's what you could come up with? But you did hurt my feelings and took a poke at me, so I'm gonna go cry again, lol.

No creativity here, at least try if your going to break someone else's ba**s. Sad.

Hey, why didn't you take a shot the f I took issue with, late to the party or just piling on, haha. Just curious.

Hey CFC cost guy, this is NO PLACE to be asking real questions, go somewhere else for that nonsense. This is a forum dedicated purely to antagonizing each other via a thin veneeer of soccer. I suggest you look somewhere else, really. You'll get the clown that's going to tell you it's 4200$ or the other clown who doesn't pay because their kid is so good, or maybe the last tool might be the "why pay for premier, play in your town and save the money for college guy", at least I'm honest and telling go somewhere else for that info....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X