• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bu u15da team best team at bu lost 9-0
    to orlando over weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Half the coaches on that list are gone. Does anyone have an updated list of coaches for pre-academy girls for next season? BU does not respond to my emails. Thank you.

Comment

I heard M.Chung got 4 new Sunrise girls to sign up and 2 of the Wellington top players.
        Sunrise girls will move on once they see what happens in games. Defense, possession, turnover, goal, repeat.

Comment

Boca United is commencing its on field evaluation process to prepare for the 2018-2019 US Soccer Development Academy season. ID CAMPS will be free of charge and will consist of a 90 minute training session with our Academy staff. We will answer any questions regarding the Academy program after these sessions. Below are the ID Camp dates. ALL ID CAMPS ARE BEING HELD AT SOUTH COUNTY REGIONAL PARK IN BOCA RATON, FLORIDA.

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=331428

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=331429

US Boys' Development Academy Tryout Schedules
          Tuesday May 29, and Thursday May 31, 2018
          South County Regional Park

U11 & U12 Boys (2007/2008) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #3
          U13 Boys (2006) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #2
          U14 Boys (2005 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #1
          U15 Boys(2004) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #3
          U16 & U17 Boys(2002 / 2003) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #2
          U18 & U19 Boys(2000 / 2001) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #1

Boys' Pre-Academy:
          U11 & U12 Boys (2007/2008) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #3
          U13 Boys(2006) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #2
          U14 Boys(2005) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #1
          U15 Boys(2004) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #3
          U16 Boys(2003) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #2
          U17 Boys(2002) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #2
          U18 & U19 Boys(2000-2001) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #1

US Girls' Development Academy Tryout Schedules
          Wednesday May 30, and Friday June 1, 2018
          South County Regional Park

U13 & U14 Girls (2005/2006) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #1
          U15 Girls (2004) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #2
          U16 & U17 Girls (2002/2003) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #1
          U18 & U19 Girls (2000 / 2001) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #2

Girls' Pre-Academy:
          U13 Girls (2006) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #1
          U14 Girls (2005) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #1
          U15 Girls (2004) 6:30 - 8:00 PM Field #2
          U16 Girls (2003) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #1
          U17 Girls (2002) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #1
          U18 & U19 Girls (2000-2001) 8:00 - 9:30 PM Field #2
          Thanks for the update.

Comment

Are there Pre-Academy teams for girls at BU?

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

we have already went over this if you are on pre anything at any club you are on a silver team playing against silver division teams and if you are on a bu pre team you are losing all your games to silver teams.

Comment

Yes sir.
                  What age groups and who are the coaches?

Comment

we have already went over this if you are on pre anything at any club you are on a silver team playing against silver division teams and if you are on a bu pre team you are losing all your games to silver teams.
                    Look dude. Not every girl wants to dedicate their entire teenage life to soccer. On top of that, there are only so many roster spots on the GDA team. If your player is not #1-15, she is not playing. In both of those situations, you need to look for options. The youth soccer landscape in South Florida is complete crap and in total chaos. Yes, BU is known to be a bad club with bad coaches. But, so is everyone else right now. The best any non-GDA player can do is pick a club that is reasonable on fees, close to their home, and has an actual team. From what I have seen on other posts, BU has had difficulty this past year in fielding their U17 and U15 teams. If they are going to try it again next year, before my daughter wastes her time at a another tryout, it would be nice to confirm that the team actually exists, has confirmed plans for next year, and the name of the coach. If they are playing in silver division against other silver teams, then that is what they are offering. It is very slim pickings right now at all of the clubs. None of them can promise anything for next year except the amount of their fees.

Comment

Look dude. Not every girl wants to dedicate their entire teenage life to soccer. On top of that, there are only so many roster spots on the GDA team. If your player is not #1-15, she is not playing. In both of those situations, you need to look for options. The youth soccer landscape in South Florida is complete crap and in total chaos. Yes, BU is known to be a bad club with bad coaches. But, so is everyone else right now. The best any non-GDA player can do is pick a club that is reasonable on fees, close to their home, and has an actual team. From what I have seen on other posts, BU has had difficulty this past year in fielding their U17 and U15 teams. If they are going to try it again next year, before my daughter wastes her time at a another tryout, it would be nice to confirm that the team actually exists, has confirmed plans for next year, and the name of the coach. If they are playing in silver division against other silver teams, then that is what they are offering. It is very slim pickings right now at all of the clubs. None of them can promise anything for next year except the amount of their fees.
                      ya look at options at other clubs that do not have all mighty da and still play competitive soccer. do not ask what clubs go look at a couple local clubs.

Comment

you are talking in circles you sounds like EE

Comment

you are talking in circles you sounds like EE
                          Agreed. I am talking in circles because it is nonstop BS no matter where I turn. Everyone says go to the GDA. That is not what my daughter wants to play. She is not giving up high school sports and dropping her AP classes to be on a field 4 nights a week, plus weekends. Next option is a competitive club team. No one and I mean NO ONE, is offering anything decent. It is all smoke and mirrors. Lots of promises but nothing of substance. Sign the contract and we'll see what we can do. So now it is down to convenience. Where is the closest club, with a decent schedule, a coach, and an actual team of at least 15 players. I have emailed BU several times for info. Nothing. Not a good sign. So I am on here asking if anyone knows who the coaches for next year will be for the Pre-Academy girls teams. That's all. Thank you for anyone that can answer that question.

Comment

Agreed. I am talking in circles because it is nonstop BS no matter where I turn. Everyone says go to the GDA. That is not what my daughter wants to play. She is not giving up high school sports and dropping her AP classes to be on a field 4 nights a week, plus weekends. Next option is a competitive club team. No one and I mean NO ONE, is offering anything decent. It is all smoke and mirrors. Lots of promises but nothing of substance. Sign the contract and we'll see what we can do. So now it is down to convenience. Where is the closest club, with a decent schedule, a coach, and an actual team of at least 15 players. I have emailed BU several times for info. Nothing. Not a good sign. So I am on here asking if anyone knows who the coaches for next year will be for the Pre-Academy girls teams. That's all. Thank you for anyone that can answer that question.
                            what age group?

Comment

ya look at options at other clubs that do not have all mighty da and still play competitive soccer. do not ask what clubs go look at a couple local clubs.
                              Thank you Captain Obvious. What do you think I am doing by asking for information about the coaches?

Comment

bu does not have answer yet coaches come and go from bu and depends on how many stupid parents think that if kid plays pre da or pre gda that they might get to play on a da or gda team that is near the bottom at all age groups.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X