X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it a secret?
    No. FSA doesn't know. They have an idea who is coaching some teams, but it doesn't begin to gel until after tryouts, in July sometime. Coaches aren't getting paid a ton and they have other jobs, gigs, and things that are important to them. So, the pieces are still being moved around on the chessboard at this point. Don't worry, you'll get some self-absorbed wanker who doesn't care to teach your kids anything, but, if you are really lucky, he or she will have an accent!!!!!

Comment

Does the coach really matter at FSA? The DOC almost went winless this season. What are people doing at that place baffles me. They just love your kid because you pay, not play.

Comment

No. FSA doesn't know. They have an idea who is coaching some teams, but it doesn't begin to gel until after tryouts, in July sometime. Coaches aren't getting paid a ton and they have other jobs, gigs, and things that are important to them. So, the pieces are still being moved around on the chessboard at this point. Don't worry, you'll get some self-absorbed wanker who doesn't care to teach your kids anything, but, if you are really lucky, he or she will have an accent!!!!!
        What we do know is you have a needle dik and your wife loves my accent when I tongue punch her hole

Comment

They will tell you when you make the team AND your check clears...
          fixed it...

Comment

What we do know is you have a needle dik and your wife loves my accent when I tongue punch her hole
            I divorced that. All yours. Anyway, apparently she didn't tell you. I though the courts had ordered her to. Anyway, you might want to go see your doc now. Good luck.

Comment

She might be coaching the '01 composite team or the NPL team if they field one, but she is NOT coaching EF's daughter and the Pomfrettos. EF has that spot locked up.
              Well they told the current 01 ECNL team CC is the coach of the team next year.

Comment

If she's as much of a nightmare is people on here say she is, that ought to send people running for the exits. People make her out to be as bad as LA used to be at OW. I cant imagine she is as bad as people say she is, but she gets a lot of flack on this board so hard to tell....

Comment

EF will for sure be coaching her other daughter if she’s leaving the 01 team.

Comment

Coaching assignments

EF will for sure be coaching her other daughter if she’s leaving the 01 team.
                    Put her in NPL where she belongs. Both of them

Comment

Put her in NPL where she belongs. Both of them
                      EF can't manage team, kids, or parents. her communication skills stink

Comment

If this is true it means EFs daughter will be on the comppsite team for sure and I bet EF coaches them. Either way both teams are doomed. Why do people continue to put up with and pay for this hit mess over there?

Comment

If she's as much of a nightmare is people on here say she is, that ought to send people running for the exits. People make her out to be as bad as LA used to be at OW. I cant imagine she is as bad as people say she is, but she gets a lot of flack on this board so hard to tell....
                          CC just doesn't care. Doesn't put a shift in. Doesn't prepare for practices. Clearly no lesson plans. Doesn't engage with her players. If she has skills, she doesn't or cannot pass them on to her students. Practices are whatever she decided to do as she walked from her car to the field. Sometimes, her practices fail, and then she yells at the kids to tell them how worthless they are. For games, shows up (except NPL, then maybe not), manages subs, collects a check, leaves.

Comment

CC just doesn't care. Doesn't put a shift in. Doesn't prepare for practices. Clearly no lesson plans. Doesn't engage with her players. If she has skills, she doesn't or cannot pass them on to her students. Practices are whatever she decided to do as she walked from her car to the field. Sometimes, her practices fail, and then she yells at the kids to tell them how worthless they are. For games, shows up (except NPL, then maybe not), manages subs, collects a check, leaves.
                            is this the same CC that is an assistant coach at the universtiy of hartford?

Comment

is this the same CC that is an assistant coach at the universtiy of hartford?
                              Yes. Sounds to me like some people really have an axe to grind with her. Most likely parents whose kids dont get the PT mom or dad thinks they deserve...

Comment

Look at team performance. There's more to it than parents moaning about PT. Considering FSA keeps touting its smaller rosters and supposed development then no one should be upset about PT right? I know it's hard to keep up with all the stories you keep telling. Maybe put it up on a white board at FSA HQ

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X