Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA To Announce Acceptance Into ECNL

Talking-Soccer can confirm from our sources that SUSA will announce that it has been accepted into the ECNL for the 2018/2019 Season. More information to come shortly.

This isn't on BOTN, so not sure if this is true....unless LM got scooped again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Talking-Soccer can confirm from our sources that SUSA will announce that it has been accepted into the ECNL for the 2018/2019 Season. More information to come shortly.
      Are they realigning the conferences again?

Comment

Let the speculation begin!
        - does the whole NPL team become the ECNL team?
        - will any EM or Alby players go there?
        - will Alby or EM lose ECNL?

Comment

Let the speculation begin!
          - does the whole NPL team become the ECNL team?
          - will any EM or Alby players go there?
          - will Alby or EM lose ECNL?
          Will any of the NPL team really want to be on the ECNL team since if they wanted to travel all over the place to play soccer, they could have already joined a team to do so.

Comment

Boys & Girls?

Comment

Boys & Girls?

I heard the rumor.....both boys and girls....

Another team leaving NPL...

Comment

Fake news. This site does not do PR so Talking Soccer doesn’t learn anything, posters post breaking news and opinion, not the site.

Nice try though and boys ECNL is a huge failure. Clubs like Baltimore ended up going back to ERL after initially dropping it to exclusively play ECNL. ECNL will eventually fold, DA will dominate high end soccer.

That said, most LI players are DIII at best with a few DII and a rare DI. Creating strong regional teams serves the kids better for a multitude of reasons.

Comment

Alby losing ECNL

Susa is getting ECNL this is 100% true

Also 100% true when the ECNL season ends Albertson is losing ECNL

Comment

Fake news. This site does not do PR so Talking Soccer doesn’t learn anything, posters post breaking news and opinion, not the site.

Nice try though and boys ECNL is a huge failure. Clubs like Baltimore ended up going back to ERL after initially dropping it to exclusively play ECNL. ECNL will eventually fold, DA will dominate high end soccer.

That said, most LI players are DIII at best with a few DII and a rare DI. Creating strong regional teams serves the kids better for a multitude of reasons.
                    This time tomorrow you’ll be eating your words

Comment

Susa is getting ECNL this is 100% true

Also 100% true when the ECNL season ends Albertson is losing ECNL
                      PR completely playing ECNL. He gets what he wants. Alby will not lose it. If it’s true that Susa does get it, how on earth are these clubs suppose to compete with the huge clubs? Mud, muddy, muddiest.

Comment

PR completely playing ECNL. He gets what he wants. Alby will not lose it. If it’s true that Susa does get it, how on earth are these clubs suppose to compete with the huge clubs? Mud, muddy, muddiest.
                        I do not see 3 ECNL clubs on Long Island, someone is getting the boot if this is true.

Either EM or Alby.

I do agree PR gets what he wants but he has stuck his nose at ECNL this whole year. He is all in in the DA, i can see Alby getting the boot.

Comment

Albertson is Losing ECNL

Guys it is a done deal Albertson is lost ECNL it will be announced at the end of the ECNL season in June. Alby had ZERO TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.... ECNL required that they had keep 60% of the ECNL prior year roster they didn’t. They got fed up and Alby got the boot. It is a fact Albertson is out

Susa announcement coming 11am tomorrow

Comment

I do not see 3 ECNL clubs on Long Island, someone is getting the boot if this is true.

Either EM or Alby.

I do agree PR gets what he wants but he has stuck his nose at ECNL this whole year. He is all in in the DA, i can see Alby getting the boot.

EM has already announced ECNL tryouts. Alby is out.

Comment

This time tomorrow you’ll be eating your words
                              I will eat the weeds in Susa’s fake fields at Gangland central!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X