Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which must mean that you are the “theater buff”? Which also likely means that you are the one who wrote the original drivel that you are calling a parody. I love that you are so impressed with your own nonsense but frustrated that no one else is a “theater buff” so you just had to go and tell everyone so they could understand.

This is your sign.
    Sounds like whoever posted that song must have put it smack dab in the top corner of the net. We've obviously got a butthurt coach here who is offended.

Comment

CU has no identity or standard. It's all just sales people trying to win games to recruit.

04s are no different.

But if you actually look....CUs teams would get beat in state.
      Well, it didn't take long for KL to start bad mouthing kids that are leaving his program. Didn't think he'd go there, just a classless act.

Comment

Well, it didn't take long for KL to start bad mouthing kids that are leaving his program. Didn't think he'd go there, just a classless act.
        He's just upset that rather than spending the past weekend on a club-paid vacation to Hawaii, he's stuck in Kirkland.

Comment

This is nothing new.

Comment

This is nothing new.
            You people I think are foolish. Find a different tack. KL is a good coach and a good guy. Glad his teams are doing well on a national level and CU is a program this area can be proud to call our own. Well done CU and well done Mr. Legg!!

Comment

You people I think are foolish. Find a different tack. KL is a good coach and a good guy. Glad his teams are doing well on a national level and CU is a program this area can be proud to call our own. Well done CU and well done Mr. Legg!!
              The facts of this case are:
              1. Your English has room for improvement
              2. Disparaging kids is classless
              3. It will all dissipate once the feelings heal

Comment

Sounds like whoever posted that song must have put it smack dab in the top corner of the net. We've obviously got a butthurt coach here who is offended.
                Nice try Theater Boy, but you failed Miserable.

Comment

The facts of this case are:
                  1. Your English has room for improvement
                  2. Disparaging kids is classless
                  3. It will all dissipate once the feelings heal
                  I think you need help. Mentally you may not be healthy. Nowhere in my post did I post anything disparaging about a player, nor would I. Your condescending rebuke of grammar is troubling. You are searching to hard for a win. Seek medical help please before you hurt yourself. Go CU!!!!

Comment

I think you need help. Mentally you may not be healthy. Nowhere in my post did I post anything disparaging about a player, nor would I. Your condescending rebuke of grammar is troubling. You are searching to hard for a win. Seek medical help please before you hurt yourself. Go CU!!!!
                    My apologies. I should have known from your grammar that you wouldn't have the ability to follow the trending storyline. This is completely on me.

Comment

My apologies. I should have known from your grammar that you wouldn't have the ability to follow the trending storyline. This is completely on me.
                      Seek help please. My guess is you have kids and people who love you. Get help before you hurt yourself and them. You are not alone.

Comment

Seek help please. My guess is you have kids and people who love you. Get help before you hurt yourself and them. You are not alone.
                        Take it for what’s its worth, but trying to insinuate someone has an addiction (doesn’t matter what) and using that as a put down is clearly showing your lack of class. Don’t poster doesn’t have any either. But addictions are real, are serious, and cause real damage. Grow up.

Comment

Take it for what’s its worth, but trying to insinuate someone has an addiction (doesn’t matter what) and using that as a put down is clearly showing your lack of class. Don’t poster doesn’t have any either. But addictions are real, are serious, and cause real damage. Grow up.
                          I dont know the person who was posting personally, so I wouldn't be able to say what the issue they have is or isn't. I just think they have an issue and need help. For some reason you read addiction into this.

Comment

I'm pleased to see that everyone from the 3rd grade is in support of Mr. Legg. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I'm pleased to see that everyone from the 3rd grade is in support of Mr. Legg. Thanks for posting.
                              You are welcome. CU is a great club and will be playing for a National title next week. Good luck CU03's....

Comment

You are welcome. CU is a great club and will be playing for a National title next week. Good luck CU03's....
                                And as the Ecnl scum bags always say, "4th tier national title"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X