Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DoC had nothing to do with ECNL. And the coaches they have for ECNL are top notch. Can't do better than Depinna and Gant for the age groups they have. Lucky girls.
    Laura went to the Thorns DA

Comment

DoC had nothing to do with ECNL. And the coaches they have for ECNL are top notch. Can't do better than Depinna and Gant for the age groups they have. Lucky girls.
      My DD has done both ecnl and Navy at FC the last couple of years, never saw or heard boo from Laura, not sure what her roll was.

On the other hand, I've seen Leonard observing and involved in some practices.

Comment

My DD has done both ecnl and Navy at FC the last couple of years, never saw or heard boo from Laura, not sure what her roll was.

Yes. Leonard seems to be very involved.

Comment

Yes. Leonard seems to be very involved.
          Since Leonard's release, he has been very involved. Bracelet monitoring comes off next month so it will be easier for him to travel with teams of other age groups and assume more leadership.

Comment

Since Leonard's release, he has been very involved. Bracelet monitoring comes off next month so it will be easier for him to travel with teams of other age groups and assume more leadership.
            That’s essentially slander.

Comment

That’s essentially slander.
              It is considered libel defamation when it is written down, slander when spoken.

Comment

It is considered libel defamation when it is written down, slander when spoken.
                This is a chat room called talking soccer...so it’s essentially slander!

Comment

How classy of you.

Comment

I don't think Laura had been with FC Portland for more than a year.

I don't think anyone at FC spend any time with the State Cup players.

Comment

I don't think Laura had been with FC Portland for more than a year.

I don't think anyone at FC spend any time with the State Cup players.
                      Schott was a bad fit at FCP and the board realized it quickly. That's why she was shown the door. And of course Thornz picked up the trash just like the way they pick up all the players that aren't good enough for ECNL or OYSA Premier.

Comment

Just happened

I think she made a life decision. She was working for youth soccer club that struggles financially, to work for a multi million dollar very profitable soccer franchise.

Hmmmm

Comment

Schott was a bad fit at FCP and the board realized it quickly. That's why she was shown the door. And of course Thornz picked up the trash just like the way they pick up all the players that aren't good enough for ECNL or OYSA Premier.
                          I don't think FC is a good fit for anyone unless the board allows the person to go in and make some real changes.

Comment

Another lie.

Schott was still the Girls' DoC at FC as of 2 1/2 weeks ago: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

If she was shown the door--and she has indeed been removed from the current version of that page--it's likely because she agreed to take another position at a competing situation. Or she may have simply quit, possibly giving notice, possibly not.

There's no evidence that she was terminated from FC for any reason other than having taken another job. Indeed, there's no evidence that she was terminated at all (the exact circumstances of her departure being confidential).

But this is usual for some of the more desperate trolls. The coaches at their favorite club are all the best and the brightest--until the day they leave, when all of a sudden they were terrible, horrible hacks whom the board cashiered; and the new club must be horribly desperate to hire them.

Keep bleating, squealer. You make Sarah Huckabee Sanders look like Abe Lincoln.

Comment

She was not terminated, or shown the door. She was definitely encouraged to take the Thorns position as FC realized the bad fit she was right away.

As another posted stated, anyone that is brought in needs the ability to make big changes. They also need to have some direction and know somewhat what they’re doing.

Comment

She was not terminated, or shown the door. She was definitely encouraged to take the Thorns position as FC realized the bad fit she was right away.

As another posted stated, anyone that is brought in needs the ability to make big changes. They also need to have some direction and know somewhat what they’re doing.
                                That would be like McDonalds telling a burger-flipper "we think you're a bad fit here. You really should be making prime rib at Ringside instead".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X