Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Us? There is no Us? We are not losing any of our players to the likes of you. Don't you understand we live in Pinecrest where there are no Swap Shops.
    This is all Talking Soccer Troll nonsense, our team and our coach will be back together stronger than ever next year to defend our State Cup 02 title
    Right- State Cup title.. LOL. You don’t stand a chance. Let’s pick a list of teams that will beat you: TBU, Sunrise, Texans, Warner, Boca, Space Coast, Lakeland- am I missing anyone else?

Comment

Us? There is no Us? We are not losing any of our players to the likes of you. Don't you understand we live in Pinecrest where there are no Swap Shops.
      This is all Talking Soccer Troll nonsense, our team and our coach will be back together stronger than ever next year to defend our State Cup 02 title
      Your team is breaking up. If you don't know that, I don't think your kid plays for Pinecrest.

Comment

Your team is breaking up. If you don't know that, I don't think your kid plays for Pinecrest.
        Or your kid is one of them who is going to get cut and no one told you yet. Again- sad you don’t even know. FC Prime is getting all the players to jump ship from Pinecrest.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X