X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feedback on La Academia 2M12

Hi everyone
    Has anyone done the tournament in Bacerlona/Madrid with La Academia 2M12? If yes please give me some feedback whether it is worthy? As an Academy, how are they rate in your opinion? Thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi everyone
    Has anyone done the tournament in Bacerlona/Madrid with La Academia 2M12? If yes please give me some feedback whether it is worthy? As an Academy, how are they rate in your opinion? Thank you.
    #1: not an academy, its a club that that plays under a shield they pay for in Miami Dade.
    #2. They only really have 2 teams; U9 and U11
    #3. They coaching is intense which seems to get the most out of the players.
    #4. During games the coaches and parents are lunatics.

Comment

Respect for the kids is important. I do not want a coach screaming to my kid “dejá de mandarte cagadas”. Insulting the kids is not the correct way, not matter what coaching style you like.

Comment

#1: not an academy, its a club that that plays under a shield they pay for in Miami Dade.
        Thanks for your feedback. But concern about coaches and parents are lunatics at game! Are they really that bad?

Comment

And they’ve only been around a year? Maybe 2? They are not established at all and yes they play under Miami springs virgina gardens. A lot of people say these trips are just to pay for their coaches tickets to Barcelona and back.

Comment

Oh and the coaches are the parents to a few of the kids on the team. And yep they are lunatics and disrespectful.

Comment

Is the coaching method at a high standard? Would you go on the tournament with them?

Comment

Best training I’ve seen

Trained with them over the summer. Best training i have seen. Their U9 team is best around. Solid top to bottom and play with constant intensity. I was thoroughly impressed.

Comment

Trained with them over the summer. Best training i have seen. Their U9 team is best around. Solid top to bottom and play with constant intensity. I was thoroughly impressed.
                  Well first your son trained with them not you. That he received good training for a summer is the only thing that matters. U9 team being solid top to bottom and playing with constant intensity is pretty funny. Take a deep breath. We all overreact at u9 so exhale and enjoy the pizza parties.

Comment

If you are going to be talking about lunatic parents, I can name a alot of clubs, specially juventus that just got all suspended at the sfuysa league.
                    Their training are the best I seen in youth soccer, a lot of intensity.
                    My son traveled last year and experienced this trip. He Loved it! Competition overseas doesn’t compare with any tournaments here.
                    La academia 2m12 is stablished in Madrid and they are bringing their training methodology to South Florida.
                    Anyways if i were you i wouldn’t come here for feedback.
                    Bunch of trolls that come here to spill frustration against their opposite team.

Comment

If you are going to be talking about lunatic parents, I can name a alot of clubs, specially juventus that just got all suspended at the sfuysa league.
                      Their training are the best I seen in youth soccer, a lot of intensity.
                      My son traveled last year and experienced this trip. He Loved it! Competition overseas doesn’t compare with any tournaments here.
                      La academia 2m12 is stablished in Madrid and they are bringing their training methodology to South Florida.
                      Anyways if i were you i wouldn’t come here for feedback.
                      Bunch of trolls that come here to spill frustration against their opposite team.
                      ^And that’s the academia’s response. hi crazy coaches!

Comment

Not i’m a Team Parents, and you a hater coach or parent and obviously didnt experience the trip.
                        So your hate response doesn’t count.
                        #lovebeatshate

Comment

Not i’m a Team Parents, and you a hater coach or parent and obviously didnt experience the trip.
                          So your hate response doesn’t count.
                          #lovebeatshate
                          What? Can you form a more coherent sentence?

Comment

What? Can you form a more coherent sentence?
                            yo no speaky english!

Comment

mai inglish is not bery gud luking

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X