2017 Girls HS Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayyyyyy tooooo much time on your hands if you are taking a poll. The school year hasn't even ended. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Talent is the key to success. South County, Ocean State, NKYS, are all good feeder systems. Quality? Most of the better players play for Rams FC or GPS South in South County. Once again, quality? The few really good ones try to compete for a spot on NEFC or Bayside. Compared to NEFC, Bayside, whose players play for LaSalle, Smithfield and a few other HS teams, the numbers may be in southern RI but the quality is in Northern RI/MA "clubs". I see what is recruited and comes into LaSalle. Just can't compare. Portsmouth does a great job keeping there team together all year.
      What I see at this level from coaches is not really technical/tactical related. It's more or less getting a bunch of different players from different levels to gel. Most of the training for this quick season comes from club training and coaching.
      Bayside may be your top team but it isn't quality either. The rest of the clubs may as well be town competitive.

Comment

This thread is laughable... get a grip people. I bet I could point out the morons that put serious thought into such idiocy. Give me a lineup!!! I have the regular perps pegged!

Comment

This thread is laughable... get a grip people. I bet I could point out the morons that put serious thought into such idiocy. Give me a lineup!!! I have the regular perps pegged!
          Right on! Is there any way to delete this theread? Way to early for 2017 pre season thread. And, once again, same old negative bs.

Comment

Balance of power may have shifted dramatically today.

Comment

Why????

Comment

And..... Don't leave us hanging? Or are you a troll? Did LaSalle and Ports disband their soccer programs? LOL

Comment

And..... Don't leave us hanging? Or are you a troll? Did LaSalle and Ports disband their soccer programs? LOL
                  Major injury to high profile player may have ended her high school career early.

Comment

Major injury to high profile player may have ended her high school career early.
                    what happened? Hopefully not the case.

Comment

what happened? Hopefully not the case.
                      Take Portsmouth out of the running.

Comment

Take Portsmouth out of the running.
                        THAT high profile HS player. Hope not. Fun to watch and has a great future.

Comment

THAT high profile HS player. Hope not. Fun to watch and has a great future.
                          Yup. Such a shame. I feel awful for her. Missing senior year sucks. Hopefully though she heals up good as new and returns next spring in preparation of college.

Comment

what is this about? I live in her town but I have not heard anything about an injury...

Comment

what is this about? I live in her town but I have not heard anything about an injury...
                              Torn MCL & ACL is what it's about. Just because you haven't heard about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Doubt they posted the news in the paper, but most people plugged into the club soccer world around here, heard quickly. Totally sucks for her. These ACL injuries are epidemic in girls soccer.

Comment

Torn MCL & ACL is what it's about. Just because you haven't heard about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Doubt they posted the news in the paper, but most people plugged into the club soccer world around here, heard quickly. Totally sucks for her. These ACL injuries are epidemic in girls soccer.
                                If she's smart she doesn't play another competitive game until she steps on campus at Duke. My fear is the kid is so competitive she will rush back for some meaningless DA season. If I were Duke I wouldn't sign her unless she agreed to a supervised rehab and appropriate time table. Too bright a future to risk further injury in my opinion. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X