Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODP/RTC a complete waste of time & money?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Given the intellect of this crowd, what's the point?
    This chat room is the equivalent of bathroom stall walls at the Sandy Jug.

Comment

This chat room is the equivalent of bathroom stall walls at the Sandy Jug.
      Oregon club coaches need to vent after a few rounds of Hamm's from the tap at the Jug.

Live on bathroom stall walls.

Comment

RTC Program Boys for 09s

I heard bad comments. Is it improving? Is it worth for a kid who already plays 1st team outdoor and futsal?

Comment

ADF is imploding!

07’s are gone!
          Third division team now

06’s went bye bye!

Can they survive the onslaught!

Looks like winning or being in the state championship game means nothing when you don’t do right for the individual player. Individual first, team second. If you are a part of a club that thinks team first, individual second then you should run and run fast!

Comment

07’s are gone!
            Third division team now

06’s went bye bye!

Looks like winning or being in the state championship game means nothing when you don’t do right for the individual player. Individual first, team second. If you are a part of a club that thinks team first, individual second then you should run and run fast!
            What happened? Another club pick them clean? Did the reported "you're off the team if you try out for the Timbers" threat backfire?

Comment

07’s are gone!
              Third division team now

06’s went bye bye!

I’ve heard quite a few of their kids Were at other tryouts this week . Short sighted coaches , from top to bottom

That said: perhaps this belongs in its own post.

Comment

What happened? Another club pick them clean? Did the reported "you're off the team if you try out for the Timbers" threat backfire?
                I would have pulled my kid off immediately if they threatened that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X