Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This will be the day Trump will be elected to a second term and will guarantee a House and Senate majority for the Good ole Party. Thank you Dems!
    Here is the man the 🥜 ter thinks USA is ready to re-elect. This was ten minutes ago :

SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS. THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!
    All caps...screaming yelling and yesterday what did he say? That he wouldn’t be watching the hearings today.....he is clearly hanging on each and every word !

EXcellent !!!!!!!

Comment

SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS. THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!
      There is it cons . Right ^^^^^. His true, whining , weak , ❄️ character on full display. Poor Donny. The WATB (Whiny a** ti**y baby) Trump is going to mmmmmmeeelllllllltttttt if the meanie Dems don’t back off!!!!

Did Obama 😢 like donnie ? Cons did their worst but Obama never ever cried .....

So cons ....come and respond to his whining self- pitying message shown above ^^^^^ come and respond right here and show your fealty to your “strong” man and I mean strong like this:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a baby trump is . Military school clearly didn’t correct his behavioral issues

Comment

There is it cons . Right ^^^^^. His true, whining , weak , ❄️ character on full display. Poor Donny. The WATB (Whiny a** ti**y baby) Trump is going to mmmmmmeeelllllllltttttt if the meanie Dems don’t back off!!!!

Did Obama 😢 like donnie ? Cons did their worst but Obama never ever cried .....

So cons ....come and respond to his whining self- pitying message shown above ^^^^^ come and respond right here and show your fealty to your “strong” man and I mean strong like this:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a baby trump is . Military school clearly didn’t correct his behavioral issues
        The Dems just voted down a roll call vote! Cowards! Don’t even have the stones to put the names behind the vote. Gutless, sniveling, weasels! Don’t worry it will be in the record. They can run but they can’t hide. Thanks again!

Comment

The Dems just voted down a roll call vote! Cowards! Don’t even have the stones to put the names behind the vote. Gutless, sniveling, weasels! Don’t worry it will be in the record. They can run but they can’t hide. Thanks again!
          Dude ....the minority wanted a kabuki vote. They knew it would be voted down.

But I LOVE how upset you are that, with the ❄️ cons in the minority, they are unable to deploy their stalling delay tactics. No silly votes on “process” matters cons. Sorry.

I just LOVE it when one con after another go to mic and WHINE

GOP are the “fine whines” of DC

Comment

You want to know who the coward is ? trump ! After all he refuses to testify or let his mafia gang testify either....

Tell you what ...when Pompeo grows the stones HRC has (she DID sit for 11 h of question from all comers ....chaffetz , Gowdy , gym (I looked fhe other way on systemic sexual abuse ) Jordan etc

Does Pompeo have the stones ? Or will he duck and dodge ....THERE is your coward con!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pompeo and Mulvaney and the whole gang are chicken shi*e. Could answer the questions right ? So trump MUST be guilty if they are playing dodgeball like this

Comment

https://www.remove45.org/

#swarmthesenate begins Jan 6

Good luck cons ! Going to look a little like the “brooks brothers riot” in FL - 2000 election ?

Oh the fun we have yet to have !

Defend !

Comment

Dude ....the minority wanted a kabuki vote. They knew it would be voted down.

But I LOVE how upset you are that, with the ❄️ cons in the minority, they are unable to deploy their stalling delay tactics. No silly votes on “process” matters cons. Sorry.

I just LOVE it when one con after another go to mic and WHINE

GOP are the “fine whines” of DC
                Upset? I love this! Thanks!

Comment

Good luck cons ! Going to look a little like the “brooks brothers riot” in FL - 2000 election ?

Defend !
                  Great! More unwashed hipsters getting dragged away in handcuffs. Love it! Hopefully there will be firehouses. Love me a good dredded stoner getting taking off his feet by a water cannon. Makes for great TV. The gifts just keep on coming! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Defend !
                    I remember FL ultimately voting for TRUMP in 2016!!!! (and with speaking with my awesome aunt, uncle and cousins in FL, they don't know of a single person not voting for TRUMP in 2020)....so what is your point?

Comment

Upset? I love this! Thanks!
                      Of course ! A ❄️ like yourself is best poised to admire the fine whines of the gop caucus.

But the USA never gets behind a whiner weakling like trump . They elected him when he was ACTING “tough.” That bit of stagecraft has been subsumed by reality now.

Impeached today, swarm the senate jan 6. Keep the focus on the criminal in the WH.

After today people will laugh about the Clinton impeachment. That’s real small ball compared to what Trump did. Everyone knows it so I hope you keep defending . Gonna play it out con and see.

You do seem afraid though and I love THAT!

Comment

Great! More unwashed hipsters getting dragged away in handcuffs. Love it! Hopefully there will be firehouses. Love me a good dredded stoner getting taking off his feet by a water cannon. Makes for great TV. The gifts just keep on coming! Merry Christmas!
                        ^^^^^ fantasizing again ....

Let me ask this con and I’m going to ask it over and over ....

For MONTHS trump and the gop have been daring Dems to impeach , ostensibly because it hands election to Trump

The fact you are all so white hot pi**ed off today indicates the opposite....plus the house cons look like they are attending a funeral.

Aren’t y’all getting what you asked for ?

Do you think impeachment will help the Trump kids if they run for office in say 20 yrs .....

Didn’t help HRC and it was never alleged in court documents that bill raped his wife like trump did

Ivana alleged under oath he raped her and tore out her hair ....remind me what happened ....did he BUY himself her walking away from that later with a big settlement ?

President rapey ....NOT a good look

Comment

I remember FL ultimately voting for TRUMP in 2016!!!! (and with speaking with my awesome aunt, uncle and cousins in FL, they don't know of a single person not voting for TRUMP in 2020)....so what is your point?
                          ^^^^ con claiming no one in FL will vote against Trump

Whoo boy....this one ^^^^ drank a tank car of the Cult45 kool aid

I hope you are getting a sense of how much energy you will need to defend your IMPEACHED President who has a record of sexual assaults and issues that make Bill Clinton look like a choirboy

Comment

Of course ! A ❄️ like yourself is best poised to admire the fine whines of the gop caucus.

But the USA never gets behind a whiner weakling like trump . They elected him when he was ACTING “tough.” That bit of stagecraft has been subsumed by reality now.

Impeached today, swarm the senate jan 6. Keep the focus on the criminal in the WH.

After today people will laugh about the Clinton impeachment. That’s real small ball compared to what Trump did. Everyone knows it so I hope you keep defending . Gonna play it out con and see.

You do seem afraid though and I love THAT!
                            Projection per usual. The Dems have badly overplayed their cards and they know it.

Funny, you are not citing polls lately? Wonder why? Is it because the support for impeachment is down nearly double digits? Hmmmm.

Keep it up! Honestly, I never thought Trump would get a 2nd term. All the Dems had to do was prop up a candidate and get to Nov 2019 and they likely would have won. This is going to make HRC look like a political genius! We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks and keep it up!

Comment

^^^^ con claiming no one in FL will vote against Trump

Whoo boy....this one ^^^^ drank a tank car of the Cult45 kool aid

I hope you are getting a sense of how much energy you will need to defend your IMPEACHED President who has a record of sexual assaults and issues that make Bill Clinton look like a choirboy
                              where is bubba nowadays? he has been in deep deep hiding eversince the epstein thing blew up!!!!...a choirboy????? lmao...and how many times has clinton flew on epsteins private brothel jet to and from his private island home? How many times????...no really don't ignore this...how many times?

Comment

where is bubba nowadays? he has been in deep deep hiding eversince the epstein thing blew up!!!!...a choirboy????? lmao...and how many times has clinton flew on epsteins private brothel jet to and from his private island home? How many times????...no really don't ignore this...how many times?
                                Sure but it was Trump that “Katie Johnson” alleges raped her along with his pal Jeffy Jeff....maybe she can get a seat upfront at debates ....

Oh my bad ....chicken shi* coward Trump gonna pass on debates isn’t he ?

But you didn’t answer earlier ....if the pee pee tape washes up you still stick with Trump it abandon her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X