Azzurri Storm, New Club in Naples/Bonita Springs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These women almost have as bad a reputation as JR in SWFL.

Comment

Azzurri Storm is like a new club. I think people will be surprised by how things are going to be run

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        There is a lot of garbage information and misinformed people in this. Everyone is putting everyone down cut it out
        Or are you going to attack someone?

Comment

Or are you going to attack someone?
          Of course not. we will you keep making a fool of yourself.
          Yesterday it was the knight, today it is Azzurri , tomorrow somebody else.

Comment

Attack who? What are you talking about?

Comment

Where is Malcom? Did he see the books? Did he see where money was going and was not suppose to see? Is this the reason why two DOCs in one year are gone. Where is he? Is he ok?
              He is at the Knights.

Comment

Excited

Going to be a great year for azzurri storm. Tons of energy and enthusiasm at their tryouts.

Comment

Going to be a great year for azzurri storm. Tons of energy and enthusiasm at their tryouts.
                  Good luck with all the energy and excitement, I truly hope it all works out, I heard they were bringing John Robinson back and the Adrenaline as they regret firing him and losing out on all the $$$$ he collected for them, also heard Bruno Rodi will play keeper at next PDL match

Comment

Good luck with all the energy and excitement, I truly hope it all works out, I heard they were bringing John Robinson back and the Adrenaline as they regret firing him and losing out on all the $$$$ he collected for them, also heard Bruno Rodi will play keeper at next PDL match
                    You may think it is a joke but good things are happening, my friend. Maybe some just want to be negative. Watch and see. All the $$$ is at all the other expensive clubs with little to show for it!!!

Comment

It's experience NOT negativity

You may think it is a joke but good things are happening, my friend. Maybe some just want to be negative. Watch and see. All the $$$ is at all the other expensive clubs with little to show for it!!!
                      Unfortunately it has nothing to do with negativity and everything to do with our actual experience. Our family was equally as excited when we moved to Storm run by these two "ladies" that are now running Azzurri. We had the highest of hopes and thought we had found our long-term soccer home.

Unfortunately, Antonetta Rodi (vice president of Azzuri and previous vice president of Storm) and Christina Shipman (president of Azzuri and previous president of storm) are thieves. It's not opinion, it's not negativity, it's pure fact. They used the club credit card to charge car washes, expensive and multiple dinners at Carrabba's, meals at McDonald's and Burger King, large purchases of paint at Sherwin Williams, and more. They emptied out a team account filled with their hard earned fundraising money. For their one night stay at the FYSA soccer convention in Orlando, they spent a total of $1,500! How exactly can you spend that much for a one night stay in Orlando? Must have been a nice family vacation.

I honestly wish you the best of luck. I wouldn't wish the season we all experienced at the storm at the hands of these two woman, on anyone let alone the children. I hope your experience is different. I hope you are not ripped off and I hope you get what you pay for. But, in the end when you are without a club and your money, you'll think back to this warning and wish you had listened. Most likely, Dina is just using them to get their FYSA affiliation and then he'll dump them and take over. I don't know Dina, although his reputation is not very good, but hopefully he is at least honest.

Comment

Hold on tight to your wallet

Good luck to you at Azzurri. You've been reasonably forewarned by all of the people on this thread. It doesn't matter how much you've paid, a little or a lot, when it gets stolen out from under you. AR and CS have used the soccer club as their personal bank account. Despite claiming to be a non-profit, they haven't filed the necessary paperwork with the government to be a non-profit. They will tell you it's non-profit as they quietly and proficiently skim out of the club account.

Comment

He ran as fast as he could!

He is at the Knights.
                          If I were going to Azzurri/Storm, I'd sure want to know why after just a few months of working for them, Malcolm ran! They probably hadn't paid him either.

Comment

Yes you will be surprised

Azzurri Storm is like a new club. I think people will be surprised by how things are going to be run
                            You have no idea how profound your statement is. You WILL be surprised at how things are run. Unfortunately, it will not be a good surprise.

Comment

Now it's in their pockets

Yes, we paid that $$$ at Storm run by AR and CS. You're right, we have nothing to show for it.

Comment

A lot of haters here. WHy do you all hate azzuri storm? There is new coaches and leadership with storm now. Do you doubt that? I don't want to pick a fight just want t o know why everyone is so down on them. Maybe things are differnt now. They have good players and maybe some quality coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X