• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coached Oregon? Nope

Coached a high school? Nope

More coaching credentials? Nope

Pacific soccer club a premier club? Nope

Overseen coaches? Nope

This is just a coach. Let alone a director.

Objective enough for you?
    Coaches 4A highschool now and I thought he was Columbia Premier Coach at one time? Not really sure objective comments. Again, history would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      now its page 4
      damn it.

Comment

Coaches 4A highschool now and I thought he was Columbia Premier Coach at one time? Not really sure objective comments. Again, history would be nice.
        DAMN IT YOU (#$*#($ I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PAGE 4 start

Comment

talking about the ADOC sparky

Comment

It will be interesting if something does happen with the whole recruiting deal. I wonder what proof they have for the meaningful offenses.
            Apparently there are only a few emails....mainly texts and phone calls....all in the hands of the new GM and DOC's at VTimbers. I've heard it is more than 20 players involved in multiple age groups

Comment

talking about the ADOC sparky
              Ya, I think that if you had to choose between Tina, who has played world level soccer, and the local DAD who just got his "D" license and had a Div 1 OPL team and a winning highschool team to coach at the club I think the "D" level coach is such a better choice (NOT). You should probably let the pro soccer players know they are not qualified to coach a local Clark County club soccer team because we have the overweight DAD "D" level coach who is so much more qualified. Again, enough with the "hate" comments, some really objective history would be nice.

Comment

Apparently there are only a few emails....mainly texts and phone calls....all in the hands of the new GM and DOC's at VTimbers. I've heard it is more than 20 players involved in multiple age groups
                Do they plan to act on it?

Comment

He used to run Columbia Premier. Had a clause that he could not be fired. Eventually, Columbia made a deal to let him go. Because of Joe, SC and WSA actually were created to counteract the stuff he was doing and driving kids away at Columbia. If you know anyone who has been around soccer in the area, please ask them about Joe and I will bet you geta nice story about him.
                  He has a nice bonus that he gets at SC based on numbers, so he is all about creating numbers at SC and at any cost.
                  Again, ask around. This is one club and person you want to avoid.

Beat of luck.

Comment

Sorry, I really don't understand the humor. Tina has done alot and would have not been so successful if she did not know anything about soccer. Thats why Pacific wants to to get her. She has credentials to coach more then most in the county. I thought DOC coached Oregon and now coaching successful highschool team so , I am as a loss on your comments about no coaching competitive team? I again, really like to understand the history so if you have some objective information great. Please safe the rude comments. Perhaps if more people understand history then can make sound decision about the club.
                    Heard from a pacifc board member that they aren't planning a merge with salon creek. Maybe they read these forums.

Comment

Heard from a pacifc board member that they aren't planning a merge with salon creek. Maybe they read these forums.
                      Then how come website for the U10 for both clubs are combined tryouts? Some of the board don't want it at Pacific but I heard from a members too that DOC does. The Pacific DOC is one who has coached previous premier level teams. You figure it out.

Comment

He used to run Columbia Premier. Had a clause that he could not be fired. Eventually, Columbia made a deal to let him go. Because of Joe, SC and WSA actually were created to counteract the stuff he was doing and driving kids away at Columbia. If you know anyone who has been around soccer in the area, please ask them about Joe and I will bet you geta nice story about him.
                        He has a nice bonus that he gets at SC based on numbers, so he is all about creating numbers at SC and at any cost.
                        Again, ask around. This is one club and person you want to avoid.

Beat of luck.
                        Thank you, that makes more sense.

Comment

Then how come website for the U10 for both clubs are combined tryouts? Some of the board don't want it at Pacific but I heard from a members too that DOC does. The Pacific DOC is one who has coached previous premier level teams. You figure it out.
                          Pacific is looking into it, but once they figure out SC is just using it to get players and money. Then it is a done deal.

Comment

Pacific is looking into it, but once they figure out SC is just using it to get players and money. Then it is a done deal.
                            From my understanding both DOC's from both clubs signed off on it thats why the tryouts are being done at same place. I wonder if the kids from each club are aware of it?

Comment

6mhqas

Pacific isn't a club therefore it does not have a DOC. It's an alliance of little clubs the pool players for advanced competition.

Comment

Pacific isn't a club therefore it does not have a DOC. It's an alliance of little clubs the pool players for advanced competition.
                                They have one designated to get in to certain tournaments and leagues as this is required by some officials. You must not know this. I think the new elected president is same guy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X