Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again with the incorrect grammar. Have you considered asking for your money back on the education products and services you have paid for in the past?
    Please point out what is incorrect with his post.

Comment

My grammar can kick your ass in soccer.
      As good old Viktor likes to shout from the sideline...

"¡Mi abuela!"

Comment

Please point out what is incorrect with his post.
        *what's

Comment

Crossfire, hands down, worst parent group of all.

Comment

Crossfire, hands down, worst parent group of all.
            Wash Timbers 05 DA
            The most sanctimonious, holier than though asswipes you will ever share a sideline with.
            Watch out if they string a few wins together, then you will really hear how good they are.
            If they loose a few games, they have more reasons than Crossfire as to why. Mostly it’s because whoever is winning more isn’t playing the right way.
            In-forking-sufferable.

Comment

Wash Timbers 05 DA
              The most sanctimonious, holier than though asswipes you will ever share a sideline with.
              Watch out if they string a few wins together, then you will really hear how good they are.
              If they loose a few games, they have more reasons than Crossfire as to why. Mostly it’s because whoever is winning more isn’t playing the right way.
              In-forking-sufferable.
              FCP. Quit whining. Your parents are the perfect combo of belligerent and overconfident. When the games start to get away from you, you have more dialog with the referee than the coaches do. I like Crossfire, Eastside and UPDX (BSC). I've heard and called out acrimonious parents from our own teams over the years. Parents should self-police. One rotten egg can sway the masses and create a toxic sideline.

Comment

FCP. Quit whining. Your parents are the perfect combo of belligerent and overconfident. When the games start to get away from you, you have more dialog with the referee than the coaches do. I like Crossfire, Eastside and UPDX (BSC). I've heard and called out acrimonious parents from our own teams over the years. Parents should self-police. One rotten egg can sway the masses and create a toxic sideline.
                We don’t always see eye to eye, but I completely agree with your last two sentences. Let’s turn the conversation toward how you policed your sideline with parents you stand near all year, who you travel with, whose kid your kid goes to school with.
                Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for it, just looking to see what others have done that has been successful.
                Maybe the results of this thread will get the 05 group to a better place in the new season.
                Hala Madrid.

Comment

We don’t always see eye to eye, but I completely agree with your last two sentences. Let’s turn the conversation toward how you policed your sideline with parents you stand near all year, who you travel with, whose kid your kid goes to school with.
                  Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for it, just looking to see what others have done that has been successful.
                  Maybe the results of this thread will get the 05 group to a better place in the new season.
                  Hala Madrid.
                  A better place? Only sidelines that seem to have trouble are the ones with FC involved. I have witnessed xfire,wash timbers, bsc, westside, etc and no problems on the sidelines when they play each other and actually very cordial if you ask me. However, when you add FC to any of the above sidelines there becomes a problem. Just calling it like it is and in order to get to a “better place” FC as a club needs to look in the mirror and police it players first and the parents second. Hold them accountable and if they cannot behave say good bye. It’s not about being soft or weak it’s about teaching life lessons and respect...

Comment

A better place? Only sidelines that seem to have trouble are the ones with FC involved. I have witnessed xfire,wash timbers, bsc, westside, etc and no problems on the sidelines when they play each other and actually very cordial if you ask me. However, when you add FC to any of the above sidelines there becomes a problem. Just calling it like it is and in order to get to a “better place” FC as a club needs to look in the mirror and police it players first and the parents second. Hold them accountable and if they cannot behave say good bye. It’s not about being soft or weak it’s about teaching life lessons and respect...
                    Maybe you could spend a little more time reading the post and answering the question, than getting all sanctimonious on your soapbox.
                    Many of us would like things to improve on the sideline, the previous poster from Wash T says that they have experience policing the trouble you have on your own sideline. We are earnestly looking for help with what has been successful for you. We are not looking for snarky comments, holier than thou attitudes, or any of the adversarial attitude in your reply. If you want it better, like we do, share what worked for you and don’t be a dick about it.

Comment

Maybe you could spend a little more time reading the post and answering the question, than getting all sanctimonious on your soapbox.
                      Many of us would like things to improve on the sideline, the previous poster from Wash T says that they have experience policing the trouble you have on your own sideline. We are earnestly looking for help with what has been successful for you. We are not looking for snarky comments, holier than thou attitudes, or any of the adversarial attitude in your reply. If you want it better, like we do, share what worked for you and don’t be a dick about it.
                      You have to have a coach and club that actually has morals and cares about how people act to get change which FC obviously lacks - is that clear enough dousche

Comment

Any time I see the word "anyways" used, I immediately discredit the post and the poster. I would hope that you don't use that word in the spoken form, however I am sure that you do. Why limit the number of people who think you are a moron to just those who read your posts?
                        Hahaha....I should have said "at any rate." Nonetheless, well done at deflecting the point away from the target. Which of course validates all that is being said about you and your fellow parents.

Comment

You have to have a coach and club that actually has morals and cares about how people act to get change which FC obviously lacks - is that clear enough dousche
                          I know that it’s asking a lot for someone with your mad spelling skills, but if you actually read the thread, the Washington Timbers parent opens the discussion with policing our own sideline. That’s what we are talking about. That’s what the questions are about. If you want to talk about club morals, that’s fine. If you want to get all indignant about your own clubs ethical standard, that’s fine. If you want to throw a stone at FC, that appears to be fair game.
                          But if you come into the conversation guns blazing, answering a post off topic, and you can’t even spell the derogatory name correctly you just look like some hillbilly azz with too much time between shifts at the Dairy Queen.
                          I was trying to understand what you people have done to successfully police your own sideline while maintaining good relations with team parents for the year you will be standing next to them. Either add something positive or move along, you douche.

Comment

I know that it’s asking a lot for someone with your mad spelling skills, but if you actually read the thread, the Washington Timbers parent opens the discussion with policing our own sideline. That’s what we are talking about. That’s what the questions are about. If you want to talk about club morals, that’s fine. If you want to get all indignant about your own clubs ethical standard, that’s fine. If you want to throw a stone at FC, that appears to be fair game.
                            But if you come into the conversation guns blazing, answering a post off topic, and you can’t even spell the derogatory name correctly you just look like some hillbilly azz with too much time between shifts at the Dairy Queen.
                            I was trying to understand what you people have done to successfully police your own sideline while maintaining good relations with team parents for the year you will be standing next to them. Either add something positive or move along, you douche.
                            Policing seems easy at our club. The coach simply tells us that if we berate the ref or give instructions to players on the field that he will pull our kid out and sit them. There were no issues the whole year. Yes, I’m from Vantucky and I’m talking about a W-T-F-C

Comment

Policing seems easy at our club. The coach simply tells us that if we berate the ref or give instructions to players on the field that he will pull our kid out and sit them. There were no issues the whole year. Yes, I’m from Vantucky and I’m talking about a W-T-F-C
                              That’s cool, I get that.
                              Someone from your club mentioned that you’ve had to police your own sideline a little.
                              We have a few folks that need a reality check. We will be traveling to tournaments this summer with them, and just looking for what anyone has done to chill the offenders without creating bad blood.
                              I believe we will be reviewing parent conduct in our new season meeting, and I will be talking to the head coach about parent conduct. I realize that when we have one coach at a game, they don’t really see, or are concerned with the parent sideline, so some parent policing will probably be necessary.

Comment

That’s cool, I get that.
                                Someone from your club mentioned that you’ve had to police your own sideline a little.
                                We have a few folks that need a reality check. We will be traveling to tournaments this summer with them, and just looking for what anyone has done to chill the offenders without creating bad blood.
                                I believe we will be reviewing parent conduct in our new season meeting, and I will be talking to the head coach about parent conduct. I realize that when we have one coach at a game, they don’t really see, or are concerned with the parent sideline, so some parent policing will probably be necessary.
                                A lot depends on the coach. After all, polite reminders will work with (and not offend) some parents, but others will not be deterred without a word from the coach. And it's not uncommon to run into parents who view their son's teammates not as partners but as competitors--for playing time, for the opportunity to play up front (they want THEIR DS to be taking the shots, after all), and these sorts of parents tend to assume that all the other parents are the same way--and that someone else asking them nicely to sit down and watch the game is OBVIOUSLY trying to hurt their DS's standing on the team.

Coaches, of course, may or may not be aware of what goes on across the pitch. Some aren't--they are busy with preparing the kids, and if the action on the parent sideline isn't loud and obvious, they might see it. Others choose to look the other way, especially if it's a star player. Here FC may have an issue--the behavior of RF's dad wasn't discreet, and continued all season; it's hard for the coach to claim ignorance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X