• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

petrov sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Predators for sure.

Building a brand new facility that will be the envy of PBC.

Boys teams win lots of tournaments, just look at their website.

Plus they are sponsored by Nike.
      What a convincing argument... Winning tournaments at silver/bronze divisions. Good job! I'm more concerned with my son's development than who your sponsors are. Thanks for your valuable input though.

Comment

What a convincing argument... Winning tournaments at silver/bronze divisions. Good job! I'm more concerned with my son's development than who your sponsors are. Thanks for your valuable input though.
        if that's the case...then you need to be with Jelco. He's a great, highly experienced, no bs trainer.

he gets a lot out of the kids he coaches and they get better.

go to a couple training sessions and see for yourself before you decide.

Comment

if that's the case...then you need to be with Jelco. He's a great, highly experienced, no bs trainer.

He must be good to coach that many teams and be at their games by himself

Comment

Signed head of player placement.

Comment

He must be good to coach that many teams and be at their games by himself
              Yep, you got that right. He must be some sort of magician.

Comment

Exactly

Why choose either? The Predators have never achieved anything in boys soccer and Petrov's breakaway teams seem much weaker than expected now that he lost the support of FC Florida. He has a solid 2003 team but that team was built in PSL. Same with his girls team. They were complete. He's doing a good job with both of these younger teams but most coaches would have success with these groups.
                Exactly. Why choose either if your kid has a chance at FC Florida Prep that really does have a top National reputation. Coach Jelcko is a good trainer but he takes way too much credit for being one of the four or five coaches that built their top teams. The new FC coach is already topping those results with the older team and beating Petrov’s best team head-to-head. Not saying that Petrov wouldn’t be good for your kid but the comparison isn’t with the lousy Predators. They just lost 6-1 at State Cup to Jupiter. The comparison is between Petrov and FC Florida. Look at Both and pick the best fit. Don’t waste your time with Predators. 10 years of losing has gotta mean something.

Comment

BEATING HEADS & TAIL$hop smoke DRUM$tickle bone.

FUN~keys smoking ELBOW JOINTraps GREN$witch gas.

HAUNTEDrip LINE$pot smoker HOUSE GAS crawl space.

HOUSINGear SHAFTingle AXLErumps skin tags BUTTS.

doNUTMEGrabs smokey BUTTSwing HOOTERS howling.

Comment

Exactly. Why choose either if your kid has a chance at FC Florida Prep that really does have a top National reputation. Coach Jelcko is a good trainer but he takes way too much credit for being one of the four or five coaches that built their top teams. The new FC coach is already topping those results with the older team and beating Petrov’s best team head-to-head. Not saying that Petrov wouldn’t be good for your kid but the comparison isn’t with the lousy Predators. They just lost 6-1 at State Cup to Jupiter. The comparison is between Petrov and FC Florida. Look at Both and pick the best fit. Don’t waste your time with Predators. 10 years of losing has gotta mean something.
                    How long with FC be around once the 01's graduate?

Comment

How long with FC be around once the 01's graduate?
                      all fc have 2 teams 99 and 01,so good luck

Comment

FClumps smoke GOLDames GRADUATE$hip game$HOP.

LUMPERS slumber smoking flower beds of ROSE petals.

TIMBERLAND MAGIC LAKER$hip smokey CAR$hop ET.

PETS smoking with VETS. FLIP the DARK$witch.

SMOKING CARmen watch carPET$how smoke STAIN.

STANLEY STEAM ENGINE RUGrats DOC$trip DRUG$hop.

Comment

all fc have 2 teams 99 and 01,so good luck
                          the 99s are done...

So all FC Prep has is 01s.

In fact, I am not even sure they will be able to be chartered next year by US Club. I think you need to have 3 teams to maintain your charter.

So get ready for more shenanigans with that organization. They are going to have to do something drastic to stay relevant and to stay alive.

Comment

Shenanigans

the 99s are done...

So all FC Prep has is 01s.

In fact, I am not even sure they will be able to be chartered next year by US Club. I think you need to have 3 teams to maintain your charter.

So get ready for more shenanigans with that organization. They are going to have to do something drastic to stay relevant and to stay alive.
                            Shenanigans? Like putting more than a dozen kids into college deals in last two years?

Stay alive? Like beating Petrov at Wellington, Jeff Cup and Florida Cup?

I think you have that backwards. Petrov is a brand new club that has proven nothing yet. FC Florida and Jupiter United are not experiments. They have helping kids for years. Petrov has never placed a kid in college. He is a trainer that doesn’t know anything about American colleges and related financial complexity. JT is a little crazy yes but he is psychotic about college placement and if he only stays around until his kid graduates, then he probably places another 20 kids into college before he quits. That’s making a difference. That’s relevance.

My advice is that the new Petrov club stop telling people that Petrov is a God and they should just prove itself to its college candidates. They need real help. Not talk.

Comment

Bottom line - you are still talking about club soccer in Palm Beach County - there is no good choice. You can suck at BU, suck at Wellington, suck at PBG, suck at FC, suck at Team Boca, or suck at Boynton, or suck at A/C DelRay. The whole county is bad.

Comment

Shenanigans? Like putting more than a dozen kids into college deals in last two years?

Stay alive? Like beating Petrov at Wellington, Jeff Cup and Florida Cup?

I think you have that backwards. Petrov is a brand new club that has proven nothing yet. FC Florida and Jupiter United are not experiments. They have helping kids for years. Petrov has never placed a kid in college. He is a trainer that doesn’t know anything about American colleges and related financial complexity. JT is a little crazy yes but he is psychotic about college placement and if he only stays around until his kid graduates, then he probably places another 20 kids into college before he quits. That’s making a difference. That’s relevance.

My advice is that the new Petrov club stop telling people that Petrov is a God and they should just prove itself to its college candidates. They need real help. Not talk.
                                Thanks JT.

Good to see you back on talking soccer, although I like it more when you go on unhinged rants.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X