Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New State TD - Crazy Like A Fox?

Has anyone chatted with the new TD? Nelson from PCU? Can't figure out if he is brilliant or crazy. He's about as negative about OYSA as you could be. Is this good?

It's refreshing though to hear someone from that office a) who knows what they're doing, and b) tells it like it is. Maybe he'll burn it to the ground and be the last man standing. Nice not to have a Timbers mouth-piece in there like Clouter and Mike Smith.

I like the guy.

This is about as interesting as the fact there is a new guy ringing up my coffee at the gas station on the way to work in the morning. He’s not as weird as the other guy but man can he run that register well. His fingers dancing gracefully over the touch screen. The sweat dripping down the left side of his face. The cute way he offers me a $5 car wash.

I can’t tell if he’s just crazy or crazy like a fox. Man I like the way he counts my change back to me right after he wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Has anyone chatted with the new TD? Nelson from PCU? Can't figure out if he is brilliant or crazy. He's about as negative about OYSA as you could be. Is this good?

It's refreshing though to hear someone from that office a) who knows what they're doing, and b) tells it like it is. Maybe he'll burn it to the ground and be the last man standing. Nice not to have a Timbers mouth-piece in there like Clouter and Mike Smith.

I like the guy.
      I like Nelson too. Calling a spade a spade should be part of the job description though.

Comment

I like the guy.
        OYSA is run by GW from his perch at Providence Park, he even brought two OYSA stooges into the basement of the Park to do the day to day operations of the OYSA. Not a theory it's a documented fact.

With this infrastructure in place and fully operational why would he ever take occupation as place-card in name TD for said organization, OYSA.

Neither crazy or brilliant, just yet another stupid tool in the GW woodshed.

I love it.

Comment

This is about as interesting as the fact there is a new guy ringing up my coffee at the gas station on the way to work in the morning. He’s not as weird as the other guy but man can he run that register well. His fingers dancing gracefully over the touch screen. The sweat dripping down the left side of his face. The cute way he offers me a $5 car wash.

I can’t tell if he’s just crazy or crazy like a fox. Man I like the way he counts my change back to me right after he wiped his nose with the back of his hand.
          ‘Those $5 car washes are a bad deal. Don’t do bargain car washes if you have a nice paint job to protect.

Comment

‘Those $5 car washes are a bad deal. Don’t do bargain car washes if you have a nice paint job to protect.
            what they can do though is take a $5 wash to the inside of OYSA and clear out the leadership there. it is calamitous. I credit the new guy with a savvy business career. At least he gets out and about. He was down to see us recently. He'll be taking over soon, hopefully.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X