• Show
Clear All

GPS buys out Synergy

http://www.gps-massachusetts.com/new...rer_id=1653046

Open up your wallets Synergy parents...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Tuition to stay the same for the 2017/2018 season per Synergy ownership.

For cost comparison what does GPS charge? So we know what to expect for future

Comment

Hopefully you still have both kidneys.

Comment

Of course they will keep it the same. Then they will hike it up to 3600 plus uniform lmao. Good luck synergy hahaha

Comment

Varies by program. We pay $1800, you will see lots of comments that it's $3600. No idea if it's true or not.

You are welcome to shop around, like any consumer should do.

Comment

U13-14 is the most expensive age group at $3300 plus uniforms for regional teams. Includes week long summer residence camp and training from September through July. I think State Elite/NPL teams may be slightly more expensive. Cost is around $2200 for U11/12 and $2500 for U15+

It's not that much more expensive than other top clubs when you break out the extra training sessions into summer, futsal/winter indoor competition that is usually extra with other clubs, and the summer camps.

Comment

Thanks for the honest answers

Comment

Synergy coaches not much more than rec coaches...they should be cheap.
                Good move for Synergy players.

Comment

Bad move on gps. Most synergy members are there because they don't want to spend a fortune. They won't stick around.

Comment

Is this Synergy in MA or VT?

Comment

Synergy is based in Hanover, MA.

Comment

I don't think GPS cares weather players stay. I'll they care about is one less competitor around the south shore. They'll probably tuck into the Hanover U. What happens to PM she coached a few teams a synergy I don't think GPS will take her she does t have an accent.

Comment

GPS buys out Synergy

First of all GPS didn't buy out Synergy. Synergy will still be called Synergy and have all the same tuition, coaches, uniforms, etc. Its a PARTNERSHIP.

Comment

I don't think GPS cares weather players stay. I'll they care about is one less competitor around the south shore. They'll probably tuck into the Hanover U. What happens to PM she coached a few teams a synergy I don't think GPS will take her she does t have an accent.

There is no PM at Synergy. Not sure who you mean. And they have their own indoor space. Mass City is already inside The U.

Comment

the problems with people who don't what they are saying.

ok so synergy coaches are NOT rec coaches because they have actually played the sport and have experience unlike all those college british coaches who don't know how to coach. people do not go to this club for a cheap price, they go to get a GOOD coach. also this is a partnership not a buy out buy GPS, so i ask please do not hate on synergy. thank you!! :))))

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X