Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...0328034509.jpg

Comment

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...0329120100.jpg

Comment

Can't wait for the TMan's response.

China Bans All Types of Fentanyl, Fulfilling Pledge to Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/01/w...YmHSf5zcG3SFx0

Comment

Cartoons have gone a bit stale. Hoping you can step up your game a bit more!

-Sock Puppet

Comment

Actor Isaiah Washington tweeted his thanks for President Donald Trump's support of the First Step Act while also criticizing former President Barack Obama for a lack of movement regarding “the Black Agenda.”

Washington tweeted his praise for Trump and the passing of the First Step Act on Monday, which is dedicated to criminal justice reform and prisoner rehabilitation. Washington was invited to D.C. to celebrate the legislation and hear calls for more reform, which he says Trump's predecessor never did.

“I voted for 44 twice. I even checked my emails in his Senate Office while lobbying for Salone to be given another chance to rebrand,” the former “Grey’s Anatomy” star wrote. “Not once in 8 years was I given any support regarding Africa or the Black Agenda, but 45 invites me to the WH to celebrate the #FirstStepAct.”

Comment

Remember the Baltimore mayor? The one that thought spending money on DC protests made more sense than providing heat to schools?

Facing calls to resign, Baltimore mayor Catherine Pugh takes leave amid 'Healthy Holly' book scandal
              https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/3337223002/

And some of you wonder why our schools don't perform as well as their counterparts in other parts of the world.

Comment

Release the full Mueller report ?

Washington Post-Schar School Poll:
                Yes 83% / No 13%

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll:
                Yes 75% / No 18%

CBS News Poll:
                Yes 77% / No 18%

Quinnipiac U. Poll:
                Yes 84% / No 9%

“Barr Gambit” isn’t working. Time to stop with the distractions . At least three out of four want to decide for themselves it seems .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Cartoons have gone a bit stale. Hoping you can step up your game a bit more!

-Sock Puppet
                  Do you suppose that letting him know that someone is clicking on them might encourage more?

Now that you are coming around a bit later to a position that two of us here on the board have previously arrived at, I would repsectfully ask you to consider whether that I have taken a kind and gentle approach by rebuffing them.

Like me or not, I say what I’m here to say in my own words right in the post. I respect other readers enough that I don’t expect they follow a trail of bread crumbs all over the internet to discover what I’m trying to say.

Comment

Can't wait for the TMan's response.

China Bans All Types of Fentanyl, Fulfilling Pledge to Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/01/w...YmHSf5zcG3SFx0
                    <yawn>

Question for our challenged learner .....

Is opium production illegal in Afghanistan, Turkey , etc ? Has that stopped the Heroin trade? What about Central and South American countries? Has that taken cocaine and brown heroin off streets ? Meth ....illegal to produce here in USA right ? Stopping anyone with the will and know how ?

You are tragically stupid . A PR release is just that ....

Wake us when trump actually moves the real needle ....

Comment

Release the full Mueller report ?

Washington Post-Schar School Poll:
                      Yes 83% / No 13%

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll:
                      Yes 75% / No 18%

CBS News Poll:
                      Yes 77% / No 18%

Quinnipiac U. Poll:
                      Yes 84% / No 9%

“Barr Gambit” isn’t working. Time to stop with the distractions . At least three out of four want to decide for themselves it seems .
                      A BIG YAWN

No need to say any more than that.

Comment

<yawn>

Question for our challenged learner .....

Is opium production illegal in Afghanistan, Turkey , etc ? Has that stopped the Heroin trade? What about Central and South American countries? Has that taken cocaine and brown heroin off streets ? Meth ....illegal to produce here in USA right ? Stopping anyone with the will and know how ?

You are tragically stupid . A PR release is just that ....

Wake us when trump actually moves the real needle ....
                        Bwahahaha!

In other words, TMan will be damned if he's going to give Trump any credit for decreasing access to Fentanyl EVEN THOUGH THE LIBERAL NEW YORK TIMES WHO HATES TRUMP DOES.

Bwahahaha!

Comment

"Joe Biden has a big problem here because he calls it affection and handshakes, his party calls it completely inappropriate."
                          Has Lucy Flores just handed Trump his second term?

Comment

Trump threatens to close border and what concerns the libs most? No avacado toast in the morning.

Oh the inhumanity!

Supply Of Avocados At Risk With Looming Border Shutdown
                            https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019...down-avocados/

America would run out of avocados in three weeks if Trump shuts down the U.S.-Mexico border
                            https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...-shuts-n989421

President's call to close Mexico border could bring an end to avocados in U.S.
                            https://abc7news.com/food/holy-guaca...in-us/5229634/

Comment

"By anyone's definition, by any measure, right now we have a crisis at our southern border. There were 4,000 apprehensions in one day alone this past week, and we're on pace for 100,000 apprehensions on our southern border this month. That is by far a greater number than anything I saw on my watch in my three years as secretary of Homeland Security.” - former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson

Comment

Has Lucy Flores just handed Trump his second term?
                                “Grab ‘em by the pussy” is the current bar for a presidential candidate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X