X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fraud? cockroaches? You ok?
    You just made the point that the two partnerships serve two purposes.
    GPS presents it for exactly what it is. Light only shines on your envy
    I feel badly for the 10,000 clueless GPS parents

Comment

As opposed to the 1000 clueless BBA parents? Why don't you go ask how all the parents from BBA Metro South felt a few weeks back. The weekend after their last club fee payment hit their credit cards, BBA fired their coach and DoC.

Comment

Maybe we got lucky but I have witnessed many coaches since my son started playing and his current coach, on his first GPS team is, by far, the best.

Comment

Who is this great coach?

Comment

Who is this great coach?
            Reward him by putting his name here so the personal attacks can begin? No thanks. I'd just advise folks to seek greener pastures if they are not happy where they are.

Comment

As opposed to the 1000 clueless BBA parents? Why don't you go ask how all the parents from BBA Metro South felt a few weeks back. The weekend after their last club fee payment hit their credit cards, BBA fired their coach and DoC.
              He told us he is coaching up North so he did not get fired relocated to where he lives

Comment

He told us he is coaching up North so he did not get fired relocated to where he lives
                Yeah, right. AM had plenty of opportunities to leave NEFC for another club after his move closer to Boston and yet he stayed. You think the former DoC of the MS region left in the middle of the year, right after club dues were paid and just when his HS aged team was ramping up practices and tourneys because all of a sudden he was tired of commuting?

Keep drinking the coolaid...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X