Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did I miss the part where you listed the strong schools? Strong how? Academically? Soccer?
    Coaching. The best. And, believe me, I know coaches. I know coaches most people don't know. Good coaches. The best.

Comment

There were about 12-13 coaches there. Not even all the CT schools were there. Pathetic to say the least. Parents were not pleased at all with all the promises of so many college coaches attending this event.

Comment

Coaching. The best. And, believe me, I know coaches. I know coaches most people don't know. Good coaches. The best.
        Nobody is going to FSA to grab kids. Just look at how well Mick does at it.

Comment

There were about 12-13 coaches there. Not even all the CT schools were there. Pathetic to say the least. Parents were not pleased at all with all the promises of so many college coaches attending this event.
          Not a fan of FSA, but did the coaches that were advertised prior to event attend? If so, then FSA delivered. 12-13 coaches is a good turnout. Parents have to take some responsibility because the player and parent will do most of the work. Attend ID clinics at the school, reach out to coaches to attend games/events, set up an unofficial visit through your club coach, ask the coach to watch a showcase game/regular game, have your daughter call the coach. Do the work!

Comment

Nobody is going to FSA to grab kids. Just look at how well Mick does at it.
            CCSU, soccer and academic powerhouse.

Comment

Not sure what your expectations were but 12 coaches on Monday in the middle of winter is pretty solid. Presumably it's a close ride to your home as well.

My kid said all of the CT coaches were there. Who do you think was missing?

Comment

Not sure what your expectations were but 12 coaches on Monday in the middle of winter is pretty solid. Presumably it's a close ride to your home as well.

It was brilliant. A dozen, maybe a couple more, of powerhouse colleges with local/regional focus for mainstream students. If Dartmouth or Georgia Tech are your destination, then this wasn't for you.

Comment

The good ones and the ones looking for players.

Comment

The good ones and the ones looking for players.
                    Lol maybe FSA gave them Wood and Tap coupons for attending

Comment

Lol maybe FSA gave them Wood and Tap coupons for attending
                      I gave your wife some wood

Comment

It was brilliant. A dozen, maybe a couple more, of powerhouse colleges with local/regional focus for mainstream students. If Dartmouth or Georgia Tech are your destination, then this wasn't for you.
                        Powerhouse colleges?

Comment

So today Cfc decides to hold their first boys indoor soccer showcase on the 24th, 5 days after fsa holds theirs. Copy cats feeling the pressure from fsa? First no indoor/outdoor facility, now they do and now copying fsa on indoor shows case. For supposedly being #1 in the world, they aren’t very original, just followers because they HAVE to. If they didn’t try to keep up with the Jones’s, they would have moved quickly to #3

Comment

So today Cfc decides to hold their first boys indoor soccer showcase on the 24th, 5 days after fsa holds theirs. Copy cats feeling the pressure from fsa? First no indoor/outdoor facility, now they do and now copying fsa on indoor shows case. For supposedly being #1 in the world, they aren’t very original, just followers because they HAVE to. If they didn’t try to keep up with the Jones’s, they would have moved quickly to #3
                            You idiot! CFC had a girls showcase on MLK holiday. If I look at a calendar, that surly came before Presidents Day weekend. So who was first???

Comment

You are the fn idiot, i said boys showcase you fukk so for that fsa was first, reading disability azzwiper?

Comment

You should probably stick with FSA. They are great at the whole college thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X