Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The record on the girls side speaks for itself. Consistently dominant at all age groups. No one else can compare
    in the hopes that you said that jokingly, why yes, 2 age groups in top 10 and all the others somewhere between 50th and 100th ranked, they are truly an amazing club and girls should travel hours to play with them

Comment

in the hopes that you said that jokingly, why yes, 2 age groups in top 10 and all the others somewhere between 50th and 100th ranked, they are truly an amazing club and girls should travel hours to play with them
      glad you see the big picture.

Comment

The record on the girls side speaks for itself. Consistently dominant at all age groups. No one else can compare
        Sarcasm at its best.
        For the ones that are in the top 10 or even top 5
        its time to stop playing the same old cookie cutter teams year after year. Hopefully as the girls get older they will see sometimes you need to step out of the comfort zone and look at better opportunities.

Comment

Reading this thread makes me think Rush is the new Sunrise

Comment

Now that's funny..... A lot of this is sparked by the club concerned about more talent leaving.
            Wait till closer to tryouts and see the rumors really fly.

Comment

Sunrise

Sunrise has over 30 DI committed girls playing for them. Several are playing at top programs while others are going to Ivy League schools like Yale, Brown and Columbia.

Any of the local ECNL or DA clubs touting numbers or schools like that?

I'm pretty sure Rush will be happy being the new Sunrise. College coaches care about talent.. and it sounds like Rush is doing a great job getting these girls noticed.

Comment

Check out the 2003 girls we are strong!

Comment

Sunrise has over 30 DI committed girls playing for them. Several are playing at top programs while others are going to Ivy League schools like Yale, Brown and Columbia.

Any of the local ECNL or DA clubs touting numbers or schools like that?

I'm pretty sure Rush will be happy being the new Sunrise. College coaches care about talent.. and it sounds like Rush is doing a great job getting these girls noticed.
                  Rush has no choice because it can not currently provide its players access to higher leagues. Rush does not want its elite players leaving for other local clubs like FKK with boys and girls ECNL or Orlando City with girls ECNL or boys DA. South Florida Prime won’t help the Rush get any high quality team training because it is located too far.

Comment

Rush has no choice because it can not currently provide its players access to higher leagues. Rush does not want its elite players leaving for other local clubs like FKK with boys and girls ECNL or Orlando City with girls ECNL or boys DA. South Florida Prime won’t help the Rush get any high quality team training because it is located too far.
                    Prime is too far, and also...there is no real high quality trading at the club currently anyway.

Comment

I have to say I'm impressed with what they seem to be doing. If they are the new Sunrise their girls will have a better chance at playing college soccer than the two local ECNL clubs.

Comment

I have to say I'm impressed with what they seem to be doing. If they are the new Sunrise their girls will have a better chance at playing college soccer than the two local ECNL clubs.
                        What exactly is it that you think they are doing? Other than soaking parents for exorbitant travel fees.

Comment

Thank goodness for parents like you. They need complete morons to cover the fees. Smart parents ask too many questions and figure out its a scam. Have fun!

Comment

The scholarships for all the girls will make up for it!

Comment

So what is the club partnership with Boca United SFFA for? Is that a joke? Why would the Rush girls affiliate with Boca SFFA? How do they train with Boca so far away?

Comment

So what is the club partnership with Boca United SFFA for? Is that a joke? Why would the Rush girls affiliate with Boca SFFA? How do they train with Boca so far away?
                                So their players can make the YNT like all the other elite GDA players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X