Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally some clarity so the part time poster guy was right. A kid can play both part time 12 games with DA and still play full time with their own club and technically still play high school as long as they only play PT DA before or after high school. That’s exactly what the sunrise girls did at Weston. Thanks for the final clarification!

I read the P/T as girls who are not developed. Basically not good enough. Is everyone saying this is now changing so you can basically elect to be P/T so you can play in high school,still play at Sunrise,and also join Weston's DA as a P/T

Comment

Nope-nothing has changed. Part time players for the DA are the children who are not qualified to make the team full time. If anyone is trying to circumvent the rules,then so be it,but they are pretty clear.Plus ,you are also limited with the number of part time players and the games they can play.The prior excerpt remains the same-read the entire passage.
      My guess is this is another self promotion of the clubs that are doing battle with the ECNL programs and the dual sport issue. If you are going to do DA,my guess is US soccer wants it done uniformly with all of their teams-that appears to be the problem that many are raising stating that Boca is losing the GDA. No idea how it is run-all I know is that ECNL (such as Prime) and in other parts of the state and country are attracting many ex DA girls to play high school,play competitive,and get into college,with my guess that the top .001% will stay with DA to play for the USWNT.

Comment

Nope-nothing has changed. Part time players for the DA are the children who are not qualified to make the team full time. If anyone is trying to circumvent the rules,then so be it,but they are pretty clear.Plus ,you are also limited with the number of part time players and the games they can play.The prior excerpt remains the same-read the entire passage.
        My guess is this is another self promotion of the clubs that are doing battle with the ECNL programs and the dual sport issue. If you are going to do DA,my guess is US soccer wants it done uniformly with all of their teams-that appears to be the problem that many are raising stating that Boca is losing the GDA. No idea how it is run-all I know is that ECNL (such as Prime) and in other parts of the state and country are attracting many ex DA girls to play high school,play competitive,and get into college,with my guess that the top .001% will stay with DA to play for the USWNT.
        you people are too much. you read however you want. PT is simply players who are not ready to make a full time commitment either because of travel distance, commitment level, cost, or simply because they are happy at that club they are at and just want to try the DA part time while they continue to train full time with their main club that is an affiliate DA club. Providing their main club agrees to the terms and conditions of a DA Affiliate club agreement which regulates training environment and agrees to PT schedule then those affiliate club players can play in the DA part time, train min once per week in DA, and play in a max of 12 games with the DA. They can also play high school providing they roster to the DA part time either before the high school season only, or after the high school season only. They can't be rostered in any fashion to the DA while they are a high school player. Thats it. ITs that simple. This is Exactly how it is. Its how Weston used Sunrise players and its how every other DA club uses Part time players from their affiliate clubs. You all are making it so complicated by your incorrect interpretation of the rules.

Comment

You really need to stop throwing back pints with Alan. You are clearly too gullible to handle it.

Comment

You really need to stop throwing back pints with Alan. You are clearly too gullible to handle it.
            Not me. Just do not like people that bad mouth without facts for their own benefit.All good for me. Lure those parents into a DA program trying to skirt the rules. Ill reach out to US soccer(somehow) and make sure they take a look at your new Part Time philosophy. Are you that desperate for players that you actually intend on deceiving US soccer? Good luck with your 10 pt players who can play 10/12 games each. for those of you unclear,Weston had a great year last year before ECNL and Prime came to the area.

you really don't affect me anyway.Ecnl is the place for us with the consistent top to bottom caliber. They are the only ones making requirements for next year-the rest of you are trying to adapt to a losing proposal.

i don't think the coral springs training was the best, but now it will get better with the association of an ecnl. I'm sure some of the next coaches to sign up will be the better da coaches in the area,as they can gain exposure.

Comment

Not me. Just do not like people that bad mouth without facts for their own benefit.All good for me. Lure those parents into a DA program trying to skirt the rules. Ill reach out to US soccer(somehow) and make sure they take a look at your new Part Time philosophy. Are you that desperate for players that you actually intend on deceiving US soccer? Good luck with your 10 pt players who can play 10/12 games each. for those of you unclear,Weston had a great year last year before ECNL and Prime came to the area.

you really don't affect me anyway.Ecnl is the place for us with the consistent top to bottom caliber. They are the only ones making requirements for next year-the rest of you are trying to adapt to a losing proposal.

i don't think the coral springs training was the best, but now it will get better with the association of an ecnl. I'm sure some of the next coaches to sign up will be the better da coaches in the area,as they can gain exposure.

Please do reach out to USSDA and report the offending club rather waste your time and ours by posting dribble. If DA is no concern to you then put up or shut up. You sound more like whinny b!tch than a knowledgeable youth soccer pundit.

Comment

Made it easy for you Nancy. Here is the contact info. Report them so so Alan can give you a gold star.

For general questions regarding the Boys' Development Academy: academy@ussoccer.org

For general questions regarding the Girls' Development Academy: girlsacademy@ussoccer.org

Development Academy Hotline: (312) 528-7041

Comment

Please do reach out to USSDA and report the offending club rather waste your time and ours by posting dribble. If DA is no concern to you then put up or shut up. You sound more like whinny b!tch than a knowledgeable youth soccer pundit.
                  i think every person on this site has plenty of time to waste.

Comment

i think every person on this site has plenty of time to waste.

Some folks actually try to glean some information that is not readily available at their clubs. Once you sift through all the whinny parents, political fools, club bashers, league bashers, coach haters and parents who know only half the answer; there are some decent post that at least point you in the right direction to find the right answers.

In the end, every parent tried to get their kid with the best league, club and coach within their travel and budget that lined up with their players ability.

Comment

You really are amazing. Not one rule was broken by Weston DA using part time players from sunrise or anywhere else. PT players will be used widespread across every DA now so wake up, Alan. A lot of ECNL players are now on their way to Weston DA and that’s a fact. You paid off Tricia to leave Weston and take players and that’s not gonna last very long. Weston DA will take out Prime within two years just wait and see. The younger Prime teams are recreational level teams. They are terrible. Coral Springs is your pool of players? Seriously? That’s a joke.

Comment

You really are amazing. Not one rule was broken by Weston DA using part time players from sunrise or anywhere else. PT players will be used widespread across every DA now so wake up, Alan. A lot of ECNL players are now on their way to Weston DA and that’s a fact. You paid off Tricia to leave Weston and take players and that’s not gonna last very long. Weston DA will take out Prime within two years just wait and see. The younger Prime teams are recreational level teams. They are terrible. Coral Springs is your pool of players? Seriously? That’s a joke.
                        It is called a loophole.If those clubs are using PT players,then they should be the players that need more development. If you are using it ,which you have said is the purpose,to bring in top tier players,then it is skirting the rules. I am not allan,have no idea about paying anyone off.I just know from the emails weston seems to be hurting ,prime seems good,and now the new alliance with a few local clubs has been created with the idea that the pt player grab of top tier players will grow each program,which is not what us soccer intends. congrats on circumventing the rules.when my child circumvents the rules,to me it is the same as breaking the rules.the pool by the way comes from everywhere if they are good enough including your club. hope the pt spots fill all the spots from the families that don't want to be a part of your new "program". go hire some more lawyers to tell you that what you are doing is ok.

Comment

ECNL and GDA offer an option not available by any other clubs in South FL. The best players will opt to play in these leagues. No other options are better. Bottom line...FACTS.

Comment

ECNL and GDA offer an option not available by any other clubs in South FL. The best players will opt to play in these leagues. No other options are better. Bottom line...FACTS.
                            Total bull ****e. ECNL in s Fl at Prime is garbage other than one age and that age is losing players to Weston DA next year no doubt. Prime ECNL is a carnival tent that can move anywhere whenever they lose their fields. It’s a joke.

Comment

Total bull ****e. ECNL in s Fl at Prime is garbage other than one age and that age is losing players to Weston DA next year no doubt. Prime ECNL is a carnival tent that can move anywhere whenever they lose their fields. It’s a joke.
                              You seem so angry with FC Prime. What team and age does your child play on?The only people upset are sunrise and Weston and Boca as you lost your players to this team. Ok to be partial, but at least let everyone know why you are so bitter.another point,if any club fails,the girls will go where it is best,and right now that is fc prime. Did your daughter even try it out with prime or are you on the ownership side of Sunrise and Weston?

Comment

You seem so angry with FC Prime. What team and age does your child play on?The only people upset are sunrise and Weston and Boca as you lost your players to this team. Ok to be partial, but at least let everyone know why you are so bitter.another point,if any club fails,the girls will go where it is best,and right now that is fc prime. Did your daughter even try it out with prime or are you on the ownership side of Sunrise and Weston?
                                I don’t have a daughter at either of the clubs that you listed but I’m curious why you think Prime is so great? They’ve done nothing. If you look on the ECNL website they are on the bottom in all but two ages and even those two they are in the middle so big deal? Most of their teams are getting their butts kicked so who wants that? That’s what happened to Boca United when they had ECNL and look at them now, they lost have their teams and their DA is an embarrassment. So I don’t underftand what all the big talk is by Prime. Who are you? What are you? You’re like a pick up club with 3 coaches in the whole club. Why would anyone trust their kid to that?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X